Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Gem Adopts [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@Ambathy Your adoptable is complete!<3 I really hope you like it- her headpiece was so much fun to draw. :) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/629743011298803752/632254316417253387/Tarot.png[/img]
@Ambathy Your adoptable is complete!<3 I really hope you like it- her headpiece was so much fun to draw. :)

Tarot.png

@cantrip Your adoptable is complete!! I just wanted to say that Feverdream is quite possibly the coolest name in the world, and very appropriate- I had a small crisis when I realized how blue stained makes him!! A gorgeous bab<3 Please let me know if you'd like any changes, especially with the crystal! I'm not sure if I got the gradient exactly how you wanted it. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/629743011298803752/632261667245391882/FeverDream.png[/img]
@cantrip Your adoptable is complete!! I just wanted to say that Feverdream is quite possibly the coolest name in the world, and very appropriate- I had a small crisis when I realized how blue stained makes him!! A gorgeous bab<3

Please let me know if you'd like any changes, especially with the crystal! I'm not sure if I got the gradient exactly how you wanted it.

FeverDream.png
@Ambrite He's adorable! Thank you so much! :D
@Ambrite He's adorable! Thank you so much! :D
c89140e8b36357fcf8858c391d1b381acd3b752a.gif
OMG THESE ARE PRECIOUS
@BraveEguana
OMG THESE ARE PRECIOUS
@BraveEguana
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@ambrite
Ahh I love her, I actually didn't expect you to draw her hat but she looks great! Thanks so much!
@ambrite
Ahh I love her, I actually didn't expect you to draw her hat but she looks great! Thanks so much!
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@Ambathy Oh, heck! I didn’t read your order form closely enough, I just saw the item linked ^^; Would you like a version without the hat?
@Ambathy Oh, heck! I didn’t read your order form closely enough, I just saw the item linked ^^; Would you like a version without the hat?
@Ambrite These are adorable -- would it be possible to go on your pinglist?
@Ambrite These are adorable -- would it be possible to go on your pinglist?
DSfRuAQ.png
@ambrite
Oh no, it's perfectly fine! I just wasn't expecting it haha
@ambrite
Oh no, it's perfectly fine! I just wasn't expecting it haha
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@ambrite

THANK U SO MUCH!!! the gradient is perfect you did it A+ !!!

as for eve--isn't it so weird LOL like. rose is at the bottom of the list of colors i'd have guessed looking at him and that's part of why i fell so in love with him. :9 thank you so so much!
@ambrite

THANK U SO MUCH!!! the gradient is perfect you did it A+ !!!

as for eve--isn't it so weird LOL like. rose is at the bottom of the list of colors i'd have guessed looking at him and that's part of why i fell so in love with him. :9 thank you so so much!
@AutumnNiche @rufusdrumknott @Jeana @Cynderfire @Valla @RobotMothPie @commoncomitatus

Opening up three more slots! <3
@AutumnNiche @rufusdrumknott @Jeana @Cynderfire @Valla @RobotMothPie @commoncomitatus

Opening up three more slots! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78