Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (interest check) 3D chibi coatl adopts
1 2 3
@Laeyein sure! thank you!
@Laeyein sure! thank you!
mUU4X4y.giffvUEcvW.giffvUEcvW.giffvUEcvW.gifmUU4X4y.gif
Please give me a ping as well!
Please give me a ping as well!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
This is so cute!
This is so cute!
arcane.gifbouncy_arcane_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0w3.gifelemental_sprite___arcane_by_dogi_crimson-dcfnuec.gifitem_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gifegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gifAdNAlvs.giffc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifegg_arcanr.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Ok this is actually killing me... Only 600g for that even with animations?? Hhhhh
I TOTALLY need this, please ping me if you decide to do this, I need like 20 of these
Ok this is actually killing me... Only 600g for that even with animations?? Hhhhh
I TOTALLY need this, please ping me if you decide to do this, I need like 20 of these
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
Please ping me when your shop opens :o
Please ping me when your shop opens :o
YAzXKmc.gif
I'd also like to be pinged please! :D
I'd also like to be pinged please! :D
n2Yio0g.png
Please ping me, that looks uber cute!
Please ping me, that looks uber cute!
zKbDqwS.gif
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
i'd love to be pinged, my sneks would love this
i'd love to be pinged, my sneks would love this
I'd love to be pinged for it as well, this looks amazing! I would argue that you could probably charge more than that for an animated version of the model vs a non-animated one being the 600kt you suggested, honestly.
I'd love to be pinged for it as well, this looks amazing! I would argue that you could probably charge more than that for an animated version of the model vs a non-animated one being the 600kt you suggested, honestly.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
1 2 3