Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Open] Breed Busts (New Spirals) USD/T/G
1 2 3 4
@Anda ;; Since you don't have any apparel/accent it'll be a flat 500g. I put you on the pinglist as well!
@Anda ;; Since you don't have any apparel/accent it'll be a flat 500g. I put you on the pinglist as well!
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
xx
xx
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
[font=monospace]Hello. You're being pinged for Skydancer adoptables. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2718586/1#post_39757955]This[/url] is the post with the art. If you didn't want a ping or want to remove yourself from the pinglists go to the bottom of this post! You'll find the link to the GAP spreadsheets there :) @Anda @FlufferLover Skydancer;; @Roro @Starfait @CheshireCatUk1 @Purpleily @ratpenatu @Kanitai @alternatewarning @sQld @ryoubakura @avey @WhiteMantis @MidnightRaven @CrimsonDragon @FauveNox @Nurylon @alliegator @Angii @Clya @arrowe3 @Thrawn @TheSoapyDolphin @lunusdragoness @VoodooVixen @Cathat @mxcrabs @Farwalker @Loyalties @DrAdelino @micahjaguar @manylimbs @scylla @heathermoon @Swagolor @RubieKanary @Akkisuitok @scribblingface @Icystorm @leeedea @lantadyme @Toriel @Paddington @Grahh @windyfields @GingerArcanist @OtterQueen @Sonne @Venture @rembrandt @kismesissitvde @Cinccino @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @Mellifera @darkrune @Moons @tidecaller @Kairo @Aalto @Vistron @Sykona @RayFisch @WickedHorror @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Airwavelysium @Iralla @PheonixPonder @kaaoqi @FairyoftheMoon @ElectricAngels @Aava @RedWillia @Zanate @benjalinguinie @Micheru @theroiprocepios @thegracefuldeer @Orili @Cloneclone @Rochambeau @MasakiSaphir @TsuneEmbers @loststarship @arrowe3 @eieru @faraway @KselenaVonta @NikeZeusX @Lyka @Spinelwolf @Veracity @Renmei @atrolock @Lodzhal @Beezadrella @Nostalgic @nefily @stormserpent @Nimitsu @alaneyes @Veylaron @CivElynBird @Glacecakes @Noodlesper @Failuresaurus @Ashkaa @CheshireCatUk1 @Bioslice @kjolvor @holysnacks @Ellapinky @Smaugthealmighty @onemessyperson @AmeriaSparrow @selenomancy @heartcrusher1 @mxcrabs @Cethosia @Emberglo @Lupik @MonochromeMetro @Corvus @Avifors @Iniga @micahjaguar @Frostnite @perifinite @Selah @ScarletSultan @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @Rashakiro @Autumnus @Stellatrix13 @velkyr @ysm78006 @Convexity @Haley @SnoringHyena @lang001 @Leionus @pixiejen @ExcelsisDeo @Arborpunk @Aidan [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sbB76e6YPnkNz02gQlAY6taws7V-NdHH7SlJqWI8r1Y/edit#gid=0][img]http://i.imgur.com/1FqrHGs.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hello. You're being pinged for Skydancer adoptables. This is the post with the art. If you didn't want a ping or want to remove yourself from the pinglists go to the bottom of this post! You'll find the link to the GAP spreadsheets there :)

@Anda @FlufferLover

Skydancer;;
@Roro @Starfait @CheshireCatUk1 @Purpleily @ratpenatu @Kanitai @alternatewarning @sQld @ryoubakura @avey @WhiteMantis @MidnightRaven @CrimsonDragon @FauveNox @Nurylon @alliegator @Angii @Clya @arrowe3 @Thrawn @TheSoapyDolphin @lunusdragoness @VoodooVixen @Cathat @mxcrabs @Farwalker @Loyalties @DrAdelino @micahjaguar @manylimbs @scylla @heathermoon @Swagolor @RubieKanary @Akkisuitok @scribblingface @Icystorm @leeedea @lantadyme @Toriel @Paddington @Grahh @windyfields @GingerArcanist @OtterQueen @Sonne @Venture @rembrandt @kismesissitvde @Cinccino @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @Mellifera @darkrune @Moons @tidecaller @Kairo @Aalto @Vistron @Sykona @RayFisch @WickedHorror @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Airwavelysium @Iralla @PheonixPonder @kaaoqi @FairyoftheMoon @ElectricAngels @Aava @RedWillia @Zanate @benjalinguinie @Micheru @theroiprocepios @thegracefuldeer @Orili @Cloneclone @Rochambeau @MasakiSaphir @TsuneEmbers @loststarship @arrowe3 @eieru @faraway @KselenaVonta @NikeZeusX @Lyka @Spinelwolf @Veracity @Renmei @atrolock @Lodzhal @Beezadrella @Nostalgic @nefily @stormserpent @Nimitsu @alaneyes @Veylaron @CivElynBird @Glacecakes @Noodlesper @Failuresaurus @Ashkaa @CheshireCatUk1 @Bioslice @kjolvor @holysnacks @Ellapinky @Smaugthealmighty @onemessyperson @AmeriaSparrow @selenomancy @heartcrusher1 @mxcrabs @Cethosia @Emberglo @Lupik @MonochromeMetro @Corvus @Avifors @Iniga @micahjaguar @Frostnite @perifinite @Selah @ScarletSultan @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @Rashakiro @Autumnus @Stellatrix13 @velkyr @ysm78006 @Convexity @Haley @SnoringHyena @lang001 @Leionus @pixiejen @ExcelsisDeo @Arborpunk @Aidan

1FqrHGs.png
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
@Flail [font=monospace][b]Username;;[/b] RubieKanary[/font] [font=monospace][b]Dragon;;[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31882937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318830/31882937_350.png[/img] [/url][/font] [font=monospace][b]Apparel/Accent;;[/b] Just his [item=Hunter's Hat]![/font] [font=monospace][b]Notes, Comments, Concerns;;[/b] Let me know how much his secondary gene and apparel will cost![/font] [font=monospace][b]Payment Type;;[/b] Gems[/font]
@Flail

Username;; RubieKanary

Dragon;;
31882937_350.png

Apparel/Accent;; Just his Hunter's Hat !

Notes, Comments, Concerns;; Let me know how much his secondary gene and apparel will cost!

Payment Type;; Gems
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary ;; I'd say 535g? The Peregrine is +10g and the hat is +25g!
@RubieKanary ;; I'd say 535g? The Peregrine is +10g and the hat is +25g!
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
xx
xx
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
Yesterday I was too busy to bump (oops), but late is better than never!
Yesterday I was too busy to bump (oops), but late is better than never!
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
[font=monospace]Hello. You're being pinged for a Spiral adoptable. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2718586/1#post_39757955]This[/url] is the post with the art (you'll have to scroll a little bit). If you didn't want a ping or want to remove yourself from the pinglists go to the bottom of this post! You'll find the link to the GAP spreadsheets there :) @Anda @FlufferLover Spiral;; @Starfait @ratpenatu @sQld @ryoubakura @WhiteMantis @MidnightRaven @FauveNox @Nurylon @alliegator @TheAdoptedBeta @toastings @Angii @arrowe3 @TheSoapyDolphin @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @mxcrabs @Loyalties @DrAdelino @Mobian @Alastriona1 @puucari @lunusdragoness @heathermoon @Swagolor @luddu @lantadyme @windyfields @ExoticBacoe @Frillshark @OtterQueen @twotone @Sonne @coyoteking @kismesissitvde @riskyblue @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @Moons @tidecaller @Aalto @Inahetalian @TheAdoptedBeta @WickedHorror @Ashkaa @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Airwavelysium @Iralla @kaaoqi @ScarletSultan @Aava @Kingasaurus @BrightShine @benjalinguinie @TangleFeather @theroiprocepios @thegracefuldeer @riskyblue @Orili @IrritatorRaji @Failuresaurus @Icystorm @MasakiSaphir @RedWillia @arrowe3 @KselenaVonta @Cerf @Knightess @porifra @Lodzhal @nefily @Reumang @alaneyes @dr090909 @Veylaron @CheshireCatUk1 @Nebulady @holysnacks @XJSX @Venture @Achiera @darkrune @Rangsky @mxcrabs @nonaline @GhostlyMuse @Avifors @Iniga @Holysnacks @hhoneydew @Frostnite @Rashakiro @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @Coonkio @ysm78006 @Stellatrix13 @velkyr @Convexity @afr11 @WyrmMother @Permyriad @AmeriaSparrow @Alastriona1 @Jeana @Haley @Venusian @puucari @Grahh @Leionus @onemessyperson @Arborpunk @Aidan @yoon123k @BirdBrained [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sbB76e6YPnkNz02gQlAY6taws7V-NdHH7SlJqWI8r1Y/edit#gid=0][img]http://i.imgur.com/1FqrHGs.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hello. You're being pinged for a Spiral adoptable. This is the post with the art (you'll have to scroll a little bit). If you didn't want a ping or want to remove yourself from the pinglists go to the bottom of this post! You'll find the link to the GAP spreadsheets there :)

@Anda @FlufferLover

Spiral;;

@Starfait @ratpenatu @sQld @ryoubakura @WhiteMantis @MidnightRaven @FauveNox @Nurylon @alliegator @TheAdoptedBeta @toastings @Angii @arrowe3 @TheSoapyDolphin @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @mxcrabs @Loyalties @DrAdelino @Mobian @Alastriona1 @puucari @lunusdragoness @heathermoon @Swagolor @luddu @lantadyme @windyfields @ExoticBacoe @Frillshark @OtterQueen @twotone @Sonne @coyoteking @kismesissitvde @riskyblue @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @Moons @tidecaller @Aalto @Inahetalian @TheAdoptedBeta @WickedHorror @Ashkaa @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Airwavelysium @Iralla @kaaoqi @ScarletSultan @Aava @Kingasaurus @BrightShine @benjalinguinie @TangleFeather @theroiprocepios @thegracefuldeer @riskyblue @Orili @IrritatorRaji @Failuresaurus @Icystorm @MasakiSaphir @RedWillia @arrowe3 @KselenaVonta @Cerf @Knightess @porifra @Lodzhal @nefily @Reumang @alaneyes @dr090909 @Veylaron @CheshireCatUk1 @Nebulady @holysnacks @XJSX @Venture @Achiera @darkrune @Rangsky @mxcrabs @nonaline @GhostlyMuse @Avifors @Iniga @Holysnacks @hhoneydew @Frostnite @Rashakiro @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @Coonkio @ysm78006 @Stellatrix13 @velkyr @Convexity @afr11 @WyrmMother @Permyriad @AmeriaSparrow @Alastriona1 @Jeana @Haley @Venusian @puucari @Grahh @Leionus @onemessyperson @Arborpunk @Aidan @yoon123k @BirdBrained

1FqrHGs.png
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
[font=monospace][b]Username;;[/b] Anda[/font] [font=monospace][b]Dragon;;[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48386659] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483867/48386659_350.png[/img] [/url][/font] [font=monospace][b]Apparel/Accent;;[/b] It woud be great to save his Silver Seraph Headpiece but its completely ok w/o it c:[/font] [font=monospace][b]Notes, Comments, Concerns;;[/b] Yay! Spirals! :D[/font] [font=monospace][b]Payment Type;;[/b] Gems[/font]
Username;; Anda

Dragon;;
48386659_350.png

Apparel/Accent;; It woud be great to save his Silver Seraph Headpiece but its completely ok w/o it c:

Notes, Comments, Concerns;; Yay! Spirals! :D

Payment Type;; Gems
BYWSJUQ.gif Anda
She/her, They/them
FR +12
Bad English.
Sorry not sorry
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@Anda ;; Sorry I didn't see this, I accidentally fell asleep D:

I can do the headpiece! He has wasp so that will add extra as well. Plus wasp is 10g and plus the headpiece is 25g. Your total is 535g! I'll get started right away
@Anda ;; Sorry I didn't see this, I accidentally fell asleep D:

I can do the headpiece! He has wasp so that will add extra as well. Plus wasp is 10g and plus the headpiece is 25g. Your total is 535g! I'll get started right away
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
1 2 3 4