Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Orielion's Adopt shop! [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Orielion aaaaah thanks so much I love them!! <3
@Orielion aaaaah thanks so much I love them!! <3
3aAJVhJ.png
@dawn no problem! :D you are probably wondering how I did it so fast, I was working on it before the payment (against my own rule but ehem..) I loved drawing them and the butterfly gene was a fun challenge!
@dawn no problem! :D you are probably wondering how I did it so fast, I was working on it before the payment (against my own rule but ehem..) I loved drawing them and the butterfly gene was a fun challenge!
ACOZFAh.png
@dawn , also would you like to get put on the general pinglist? I can make a spiral pinglist for new spiral adopt bases, if you would like that! :o no one has asked yet so i'm asking [emoji=heart size=1] If not it's completely fine!
@dawn , also would you like to get put on the general pinglist? I can make a spiral pinglist for new spiral adopt bases, if you would like that! :o no one has asked yet so i'm asking If not it's completely fine!
ACOZFAh.png
@orielion For sure!! if you have any new poses or add new breeds i would love to be pinged! your style is adorable :-) i know i will be back for some imp adopts when i save up more gems
@orielion For sure!! if you have any new poses or add new breeds i would love to be pinged! your style is adorable :-) i know i will be back for some imp adopts when i save up more gems
3aAJVhJ.png
@dawn thank you so much :-; im having so much fun with this drawing thing and i'm glad people like my art!!!
@dawn thank you so much :-; im having so much fun with this drawing thing and i'm glad people like my art!!!
ACOZFAh.png
WILDCLAWS ARE OUT!! :D
WILDCLAWS ARE OUT!! :D
ACOZFAh.png
FLYING GAOLERS ARE OUT!! :D
FLYING GAOLERS ARE OUT!! :D
ACOZFAh.png
Jaguar has been added for gaolers! :D
Jaguar has been added for gaolers! :D
ACOZFAh.png
base prices have dropped to 75k :D just though that 100 g / tk was too much! :D
base prices have dropped to 75k :D just though that 100 g / tk was too much! :D