Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Lounging Gaolers! (CLOSED)
I'd love to sponsor Angler! Would you accept a mixed g/t payment? If not I can convert to gems ^_^
I'd love to sponsor Angler! Would you accept a mixed g/t payment? If not I can convert to gems ^_^
Searching for 31567.png
[center][b]Dragon: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=3409525][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=177&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=32&winggene=174&wings=7&auth=aa0c55e90e07d4bb7da2ceeb44dde3629e888fa5&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Eye choice:[/b] 2 [b]Shading or Flatcolor:[/b] Both [b]Payment:[/b] I, uhh... I'm not sure yet ^^' Neither Skink nor Eel are on the pricing list, so I was wondering if you could let know know how much that'll be first so I can figure out my payment method? Although it'll most likely be Mixed! [b]Notes:[/b] These are so beautiful! Could I be added to the pinglist please? :)[/center]
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=177&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=32&winggene=174&wings=7&auth=aa0c55e90e07d4bb7da2ceeb44dde3629e888fa5&dummyext=prev.png

Eye choice: 2

Shading or Flatcolor: Both

Payment: I, uhh... I'm not sure yet ^^' Neither Skink nor Eel are on the pricing list, so I was wondering if you could let know know how much that'll be first so I can figure out my payment method? Although it'll most likely be Mixed!

Notes: These are so beautiful! Could I be added to the pinglist please? :)
uONmDxt.pnglFhEytX.png
Hi there- love these adopts!!

I would like to place an order, however I have a question first.
The derg I want an adopt made for has the genes phantom/spinner/sparkle. Would I have to pay extra for spinner and sparkle, and if so, how much? Neither of them are on your locked list, but they’re also no on your unlocked list ><
Thanks!
Hi there- love these adopts!!

I would like to place an order, however I have a question first.
The derg I want an adopt made for has the genes phantom/spinner/sparkle. Would I have to pay extra for spinner and sparkle, and if so, how much? Neither of them are on your locked list, but they’re also no on your unlocked list ><
Thanks!
yzs0rz.png
@9th @Nemosia @CrystalBlackpaws Yall's adopts are ready at the front! Thanks so much for the orders and let me know if you need anything tweaked :) Nemosia I discovered while doing this that flaunt/flair on baby gaolers is different from the adults, so I made your adopt match the baby colors.

Also everyone I'm usually a bit slow at answering messages but I flat out missed the notifications for these, sorry for the wait!

@WolfTrickster Thank you!!! You can PM the 500 kt/g when ready :)

@Amscray Yep blossom is indeed unlocked, I just need to update my lists X) feel free to PM whenever!

@superfuzzygoat mixed payment is totally fine by me! I will need some treasure 2 spend next week when water doms :3c you can PM when ready!

@Vuldovah Yep skink and eel for gaolers are both new since I last did these guys. I'd do Eel for 50 kt/g and skink for 150 kt/g. If that works for you, feel free to PM! :)

@DragonsofPyrrhia Just did sparkle, so only spinner would need to be sponsored for 150 g/kt. Let me know if that works for you!
@9th @Nemosia @CrystalBlackpaws Yall's adopts are ready at the front! Thanks so much for the orders and let me know if you need anything tweaked :) Nemosia I discovered while doing this that flaunt/flair on baby gaolers is different from the adults, so I made your adopt match the baby colors.

Also everyone I'm usually a bit slow at answering messages but I flat out missed the notifications for these, sorry for the wait!

@WolfTrickster Thank you!!! You can PM the 500 kt/g when ready :)

@Amscray Yep blossom is indeed unlocked, I just need to update my lists X) feel free to PM whenever!

@superfuzzygoat mixed payment is totally fine by me! I will need some treasure 2 spend next week when water doms :3c you can PM when ready!

@Vuldovah Yep skink and eel for gaolers are both new since I last did these guys. I'd do Eel for 50 kt/g and skink for 150 kt/g. If that works for you, feel free to PM! :)

@DragonsofPyrrhia Just did sparkle, so only spinner would need to be sponsored for 150 g/kt. Let me know if that works for you!
jRiMWcg.png
Hello there! I hope this isn't too much trouble but could I get an estimate for either of these dragons both shaded and flat color? ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68160913][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681610/68160913_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86309747][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/863098/86309747_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello there! I hope this isn't too much trouble but could I get an estimate for either of these dragons both shaded and flat color? ^^
68160913_350.png86309747_350.png
QKz8U3k.png
@Anjou Shading is included in the base price. Clown is the only unsponsored gene and I'd do it for 100 g/kt, and the base prices are 500 g/kt :)
@Anjou Shading is included in the base price. Clown is the only unsponsored gene and I'd do it for 100 g/kt, and the base prices are 500 g/kt :)
jRiMWcg.png
Thank you! So sorry about the comment on your other forum, I was snooping for later and accidentally commented on the wrong one. I'll be sure to come back though also thank you once again! ^^
Thank you! So sorry about the comment on your other forum, I was snooping for later and accidentally commented on the wrong one. I'll be sure to come back though also thank you once again! ^^
QKz8U3k.png
@Anjou No worries!! :)
@Anjou No worries!! :)
jRiMWcg.png
@StarDog thanks so much! I love it!
@StarDog thanks so much! I love it!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@StarDog Thank you so much, he's purfect ! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I appreciate the care you've taken to make he look like its Hatchling form~
@StarDog
Thank you so much, he's purfect !
I appreciate the care you've taken to make he look like its Hatchling form~
plague.gif00VzLM7.png5hF3FGk.pngx0ZFCk5.pngSFI4F.gif