Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | GaollyRolls! Sleepy Gaoler Adopts {OPEN}
1 2 3
@FishyDishy I'll be able to use it as a base for other multi-gazes, so I think it's worth doing! ^^ That'll put your total at 325g (or 325k treasure if you prefer).
@FishyDishy I'll be able to use it as a base for other multi-gazes, so I think it's worth doing! ^^ That'll put your total at 325g (or 325k treasure if you prefer).
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat

Sounds good to me. Do you want me to send payment now? I'm paying in gems by the way.
@shroudrat

Sounds good to me. Do you want me to send payment now? I'm paying in gems by the way.
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
@FishyDishy Yes, please! I'll start work as soon as you do. [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
@FishyDishy Yes, please! I'll start work as soon as you do.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@Shroudrat

Ok! I'm down to do the gem thingy for the coli gene, but I don't have the Baldwin gene yet. My Baldwin isn't maxed, so I can't brew it myself, but I haven't found anyone to do it for me yet.

Should I pay the gem portion now and yeet the gene over when it's brewed? Or do you have something else in mind for that? Either way, if you could let me know how much I'd be paying in gems, that'd be great.
@Shroudrat

Ok! I'm down to do the gem thingy for the coli gene, but I don't have the Baldwin gene yet. My Baldwin isn't maxed, so I can't brew it myself, but I haven't found anyone to do it for me yet.

Should I pay the gem portion now and yeet the gene over when it's brewed? Or do you have something else in mind for that? Either way, if you could let me know how much I'd be paying in gems, that'd be great.
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@sublimevoide if you want to wait until you have the scroll, it'll be the Trail scroll + 100g for Phantom. Otherwise I can do gems for both - Trail is a little fussy, so it would be 450g total (250 base + 100 Phantom + 100 Trail). Let me know what works for you!
@sublimevoide if you want to wait until you have the scroll, it'll be the Trail scroll + 100g for Phantom. Otherwise I can do gems for both - Trail is a little fussy, so it would be 450g total (250 base + 100 Phantom + 100 Trail). Let me know what works for you!
lJX7Tr5.png
@Shroudrat

I actually just got someone for the trail, so I can do the original 100 + the gene, if that's alright. The scroll should be done tomorrow, so I'll yeet that and the money over when I get it?
@Shroudrat

I actually just got someone for the trail, so I can do the original 100 + the gene, if that's alright. The scroll should be done tomorrow, so I'll yeet that and the money over when I get it?
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@Shroudrat

@Shroudrat

KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@FishyDishy Does this look good to you? If so I'll add the links into the pickup post so you can find them again later! [img]https://i.imgur.com/akBZNtc.png[/img]
@FishyDishy Does this look good to you? If so I'll add the links into the pickup post so you can find them again later!

akBZNtc.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@sublimevoide sounds perfect!
@sublimevoide sounds perfect!
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat
Sorry if I was a bit late, I was sleeping. ^^

And I. Absolutely. Love. It. Omg thank you soooo much!
@shroudrat
Sorry if I was a bit late, I was sleeping. ^^

And I. Absolutely. Love. It. Omg thank you soooo much!
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
1 2 3