Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Pride adopts??
1 2 3 4
If I have the cash and you decide to open I would live these!! They are So CUTE HOLY HECK!!
If I have the cash and you decide to open I would live these!! They are So CUTE HOLY HECK!!
Def put me down on the list if you ever go through with this, these are super cute and I'd love one or two!
Def put me down on the list if you ever go through with this, these are super cute and I'd love one or two!
I'd love a ping in case you opened a shop for these as well owo I'd be after that Imp a lot >> Buuut do tell if you consider a Tundra/Noc base as well, I need
I'd love a ping in case you opened a shop for these as well owo I'd be after that Imp a lot >> Buuut do tell if you consider a Tundra/Noc base as well, I need
r7LsxK2.png
ping me if you open a shop please! i love these :)
ping me if you open a shop please! i love these :)
currently bored | wlw she/her
0lSM1SJ.png
These are super cute! I'd like a ping please!
These are super cute! I'd like a ping please!
SFYAUlj.gif
Angeline/Angie
she/her
FR +17

If you decide to make a shop would you be able to ping me please? These are adorable! I hope you're having an amazing day or night!
If you decide to make a shop would you be able to ping me please? These are adorable! I hope you're having an amazing day or night!
733EAYl.png[/center]
@Yukorusshi can we still get one of these?
@Yukorusshi can we still get one of these?
@SunflowerFerret Aaaa this is actually really old lmao
I dont think I will ever do these but you could commission me to do a similar one!
@SunflowerFerret Aaaa this is actually really old lmao
I dont think I will ever do these but you could commission me to do a similar one!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi what are your commissioning prices?
@Yukorusshi what are your commissioning prices?
@SunflowerFerret It depends, but for a bust I would take 15-20USD or 1500-2000g as base price and depending on the amount of apparel the price might go higher
@SunflowerFerret It depends, but for a bust I would take 15-20USD or 1500-2000g as base price and depending on the amount of apparel the price might go higher
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
1 2 3 4