Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Alone Aquariums [Closed]
1 2
Illuminarti is now open, and I am offering Aquariums as well as Terrariums! I'll officially open the aquarium shop right after Illuminarti closes, but you are welcome to order from the Illuminarti thread until then ^^
Illuminarti is now open, and I am offering Aquariums as well as Terrariums! I'll officially open the aquarium shop right after Illuminarti closes, but you are welcome to order from the Illuminarti thread until then ^^
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
@Seirye @LightBreaker @Itisahuman @Crim @Roheryn

Well, here we are, officially opening the Aquarium thread. Limited selection still, but open ^^
@Seirye @LightBreaker @Itisahuman @Crim @Roheryn

Well, here we are, officially opening the Aquarium thread. Limited selection still, but open ^^
Oooo I need to start saving again ^^
Oooo I need to start saving again ^^
tDeKDnH.png

SLAMS HANDS ON TABLE

HELLO I AM VERY EXCITED and I would like to sponsor some items if you're open to it! Because I very much am interested in a thresher shark (they are my favorite I have a tattoo of one) and maybe a jellyfish at some point, and um--okay I'd like to sponsor a lot of different animals, but let's start with the thresher if possible!!

(I want to be a marine biologist so I have A Lot Of Marine Animals I Love)
SLAMS HANDS ON TABLE

HELLO I AM VERY EXCITED and I would like to sponsor some items if you're open to it! Because I very much am interested in a thresher shark (they are my favorite I have a tattoo of one) and maybe a jellyfish at some point, and um--okay I'd like to sponsor a lot of different animals, but let's start with the thresher if possible!!

(I want to be a marine biologist so I have A Lot Of Marine Animals I Love)
@Seirye Oh that's cool! It's something I'm considering too, but I've honestly got no idea what I'm going to be doing in the future atm, just need to get through school for now lol

For the Thresher I'd say 45kt/g to sponsor
@Seirye Oh that's cool! It's something I'm considering too, but I've honestly got no idea what I'm going to be doing in the future atm, just need to get through school for now lol

For the Thresher I'd say 45kt/g to sponsor
Yessssss I am STOKED. I'll send it right away! I don't have the money or energy to go back to college, but it's always there in the back of my mind. [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
Yessssss I am STOKED. I'll send it right away!

I don't have the money or energy to go back to college, but it's always there in the back of my mind.
~~
~~
~~
~~
Can I please be added to the pinglist? I am actually an Aquarist so this is right up my alley!
Can I please be added to the pinglist? I am actually an Aquarist so this is right up my alley!
d3e17328ee286dcd923aae92ae2ee4827bd6ec7d.gif
Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2