Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | 60kt/g coaltbeans!! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@YetDarker

Lmao oops yeah, I have been typing you two's username way to muchhhhh

@SinGambino

^ (two post up!) Sorry about that ^^'
@YetDarker

Lmao oops yeah, I have been typing you two's username way to muchhhhh

@SinGambino

^ (two post up!) Sorry about that ^^'
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlames bugging you to ask if I’ll have a slot soon? :o
@GlitchingFlames bugging you to ask if I’ll have a slot soon? :o
B25L2.pngAZ8Up8T.pngPTT8YBi.pnglZCodyb.png6d77EIP.pngSbEjijD.png4u7OQ9O.pngRLIfIDW.pngXwJ9zsx.pngRd5aGFb.pngII4SUL4.pngbY0DuyH.pngW8v9FzS.pngB25R2.png
@chujellies ah yis sorry about that ^^' so for the red derg, I can probably do lionfish and stritation, but ghost might be 20kt since I have no clue how to draw it, so I'll have to work on it to make it look good :T

As for pinstripe and trail, I can try?? Again, it's just not my forte ;v; (so 30kt for both genes?)
@chujellies ah yis sorry about that ^^' so for the red derg, I can probably do lionfish and stritation, but ghost might be 20kt since I have no clue how to draw it, so I'll have to work on it to make it look good :T

As for pinstripe and trail, I can try?? Again, it's just not my forte ;v; (so 30kt for both genes?)
Artboard-1.png
@YetDarker

I got so confused I was like wait why did this person ping me and I was like sh*t did I break his door too? xD
@YetDarker

I got so confused I was like wait why did this person ping me and I was like sh*t did I break his door too? xD
@GlitchingFlame so would they be 150kt total? Do I send a CR? And please do your best! I know they’re tricky but I believe in you wholeheartedly [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@GlitchingFlame so would they be 150kt total? Do I send a CR? And please do your best! I know they’re tricky but I believe in you wholeheartedly
B25L2.pngAZ8Up8T.pngPTT8YBi.pnglZCodyb.png6d77EIP.pngSbEjijD.png4u7OQ9O.pngRLIfIDW.pngXwJ9zsx.pngRd5aGFb.pngII4SUL4.pngbY0DuyH.pngW8v9FzS.pngB25R2.png
@GlitchingFlame omg why is your art always so adorable
can i be added to the pinglist? thank you!
@GlitchingFlame omg why is your art always so adorable
can i be added to the pinglist? thank you!
//casually bookmarks for later
@GlitchingFlame Please ping me when you can open again!
//casually bookmarks for later
@GlitchingFlame Please ping me when you can open again!

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@GlitchingFlame are the beans still on? I haven’t heard from you and was curious ;v;
@GlitchingFlame are the beans still on? I haven’t heard from you and was curious ;v;
@GlitchingFlame

Do you have a pinglist? If so I'd love to be placed on it!
@GlitchingFlame

Do you have a pinglist? If so I'd love to be placed on it!
naRq7qn.png
@GlitchingFlame
You got a pinglist I’d So could I please be added
@GlitchingFlame
You got a pinglist I’d So could I please be added
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14