Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Owl Dragon Adopts & Mystery Eggs [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center]-------------- @MPpotion [b]Congratulations![/b] Your egg hatched into a healthy [b]female[/b] Nightcaller with [b]Shadow Faceted[/b] eyes and the following genes: Ivory | Giraffe Cinnamon | Edged Shamrock | Contour ------------------------------- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/249027671906844673/640716566199271437/manababsmalwm.png[/img]

@MPpotion

Congratulations!

Your egg hatched into a healthy female Nightcaller with Shadow Faceted eyes and the following genes:

Ivory | Giraffe

Cinnamon | Edged

Shamrock | Contour

manababsmalwm.png
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
Scribbly, give me a Nightcaller!
Username: DarkWolf133
Gender of Nightcaller: male
Fresh:
Primary colour/gene: Obsidian Starmap
Secondary colour/gene: Obsidian Constellation
Tertiary colour/gene: Green Circuit
Eye type: Lightning
Payment type: treasure
Scribbly, give me a Nightcaller!
Username: DarkWolf133
Gender of Nightcaller: male
Fresh:
Primary colour/gene: Obsidian Starmap
Secondary colour/gene: Obsidian Constellation
Tertiary colour/gene: Green Circuit
Eye type: Lightning
Payment type: treasure
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
@DarkWolf133 oml that's gonna look so good... Feel free to send off the monies ^^ also what type of eyes? You only put the element-
@DarkWolf133 oml that's gonna look so good... Feel free to send off the monies ^^ also what type of eyes? You only put the element-
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
[I'd like to adopt an egg!]
Baby type (basic or random):random
Payment type (gems/treasure/mixed):gems
[I'd like to adopt an egg!]
Payment type (gems/treasure/mixed):gems
4Pyee6b.png ZRxiLnz.gif
I love friends!!
I love talking with friends!!
I accept hatchling messages!!!
Feel free to say hi!!!! :D
@bittersweetlove Gotcha! Send off the payment and I'll sort it tomorrow :D
@bittersweetlove Gotcha! Send off the payment and I'll sort it tomorrow :D
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
[center]------------------------------------------ [b]For @DarkWolf133[/b] ------------------------------------- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/249027671906844673/640989557860597760/darkwolfsmalwm.png[/img]
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
[center]-------------- @Bittersweetlove [b]Congratulations![/b] Your egg hatched into a healthy [b]male[/b] Nightcaller with [b]Fire Dark Sclera[/b] eyes and the following genes: Tangerine | Laced Coal | Toxin Auburn | Stained ------------------------------- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/249027671906844673/641302368578699264/bitterbabsmalwm.png[/img][/center]

@Bittersweetlove

Congratulations!

Your egg hatched into a healthy male Nightcaller with Fire Dark Sclera eyes and the following genes:

Tangerine | Laced

Coal | Toxin

Auburn | Stained

bitterbabsmalwm.png
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
[I'd like to adopt an egg, please!]
Payment type (gems/treasure/mixed): mixed (I sent a crossroad with a gold seraph necklace (140g), a shifting kelpie mane (LAH 85g at the moment) and 25kt for a 250g/kt value. Would that be alright?)

Thank you very much and please have a lovely day!
[I'd like to adopt an egg, please!]
Payment type (gems/treasure/mixed): mixed (I sent a crossroad with a gold seraph necklace (140g), a shifting kelpie mane (LAH 85g at the moment) and 25kt for a 250g/kt value. Would that be alright?)

Thank you very much and please have a lovely day!
@Decaffeinated
Got it, thank you! I'll get to work on your bab ^^
@Decaffeinated
Got it, thank you! I'll get to work on your bab ^^
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
[center]--------------------------------- @Decaffeinated [b]Congratulations![/b] Your egg hatched into a healthy [b]male[/b] Nightcaller with [b]Ice Goat[/b] eyes and the following genes: Soil | Tiger Yellow | Current Blue | Lace ------------------------------------ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/249027671906844673/641651023848407041/decafsmalwm.png[/img][/center]

@Decaffeinated

Congratulations!

Your egg hatched into a healthy male Nightcaller with Ice Goat eyes and the following genes:

Soil | Tiger

Yellow | Current

Blue | Lace

decafsmalwm.png
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9