Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Katy's Cakes • [Open]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 62 63
@SilverSilver Hello! Glad to see you back! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] Slot confirmed, it's 60! [emoji=gem size=1] I have quite things to do this weekend so it might happen that I'm going to forget it. If I didn't ping you with the art by sunday, please send me a reminder :")
@SilverSilver

Hello! Glad to see you back!
Slot confirmed, it's 60!
I have quite things to do this weekend so it might happen that I'm going to forget it. If I didn't ping you with the art by sunday, please send me a reminder :")
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser I'll send you a CR right away~! And no worries, take your time. [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
@BlackRayser

I'll send you a CR right away~! And no worries, take your time.
HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver Here you go! I hope you like it! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [b][EDIT][/b] OMG but those are too much gems! D: [size=2]Saw them right after accepting the CR, oh my. Thank you so much TvT[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JOqMSBM.png[/img][/center]
@SilverSilver
Here you go! I hope you like it!

[EDIT] OMG but those are too much gems! D:
Saw them right after accepting the CR, oh my. Thank you so much TvT
JOqMSBM.png
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser This is just the cutest thing and I love it so much. Thank you!!! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] And also: [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@BlackRayser

This is just the cutest thing and I love it so much. Thank you!!!

And also:
HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@BlackRayser [b]Username:[/b] Koyako [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29829833] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298299/29829833_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Crimson Giraffe - Crimson Hex - Carrot Glimmer [b]Eye Type:[/b] Fire Common [b]BDay Cake:[/b] no [b]Which Filling:[/b] carrot cake [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Alterations or Notes:[/b] instead of a candle, could you put the little frog facing forward on her head [b]Which breed I should do next?[/b] Gaoler!
@BlackRayser
Username: Koyako
Dragon:

29829833_350.png

Genes: Crimson Giraffe - Crimson Hex - Carrot Glimmer
Eye Type: Fire Common
BDay Cake: no
Which Filling: carrot cake
Payment: Treasure
Alterations or Notes: instead of a candle, could you put the little frog facing forward on her head

Which breed I should do next? Gaoler!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako
Sure I can, but apparels or extras are available only for bribes. Do you have something from my wishlist that you can add? Or do you prefer currences?
@Koyako
Sure I can, but apparels or extras are available only for bribes. Do you have something from my wishlist that you can add? Or do you prefer currences?
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser I don't have much on your wishlist but will you take a Jelly Drone? or a Paper Guardian Masque? If not, I can also do dragon headshots?

Edit: I also have coffee bean hawkmoth's x3, Pretty Pink Mums x1,
@BlackRayser I don't have much on your wishlist but will you take a Jelly Drone? or a Paper Guardian Masque? If not, I can also do dragon headshots?

Edit: I also have coffee bean hawkmoth's x3, Pretty Pink Mums x1,
@Koyako A Jelly Drone is fine [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] So your total is 60.000 [emoji=treasure size=1] + familiar!
@Koyako
A Jelly Drone is fine
So your total is 60.000 + familiar!
FA1PXy5.png
@GreatRayser Great! Thank you! I will send a CR now!
@GreatRayser Great! Thank you! I will send a CR now!
@Koyako Here you go! I hope you like it! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pbuHNtN.png[/img][/center]
@Koyako
Here you go! I hope you like it!
pbuHNtN.png
FA1PXy5.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 62 63