Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CAT Dragons! (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@FlyingGekko All good news then! With all my concerns green lit id like to place an order! Username: loveroflegends Commission type: Colour shaded Genes: yes Cat type: i was thinking a somali for the first (fluff tail and chest) and a skookum for the second (munchkin with curly fur) Pose: id like the top one in a more aloof pose, sitting down and licking one of its paws maybe? (if you can give him a vaugly amused expressions thatd would be A+ but not necessarily necessary) And the bottom dragon trying to play/fight with the tail of the frst one or something similar Dragon Name: Yes, the first one is saiki and the second one is kaidou Dragon reference: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=66&bodygene=24&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=14&winggene=21&wings=67&auth=fbf00b0de9a7606d00d908b1ad28cb9ea4e41e7f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=23&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=168&tertgene=11&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=af2fd8eb281de6e5f36b71eae51aa1c14999650f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Character reference: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554063410225086464/567919752387756042/image0.jpg[/img] If you could slap the antennee/hairpin things and the glasses on the first cat, if the glasses dont play well with the cat anatomy you can skip them though And that should cover everything!
@FlyingGekko

All good news then! With all my concerns green lit id like to place an order!

Username: loveroflegends

Commission type: Colour shaded Genes: yes

Cat type: i was thinking a somali for the first (fluff tail and chest) and a skookum for the second (munchkin with curly fur)

Pose: id like the top one in a more aloof pose, sitting down and licking one of its paws maybe? (if you can give him a vaugly amused expressions thatd would be A+ but not necessarily necessary) And the bottom dragon trying to play/fight with the tail of the frst one or something similar

Dragon Name: Yes, the first one is saiki and the second one is kaidou
Dragon reference:
dragon?age=0&body=66&bodygene=24&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=14&winggene=21&wings=67&auth=fbf00b0de9a7606d00d908b1ad28cb9ea4e41e7f&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=23&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=168&tertgene=11&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=af2fd8eb281de6e5f36b71eae51aa1c14999650f&dummyext=prev.png

Character reference:
image0.jpg
If you could slap the antennee/hairpin things and the glasses on the first cat, if the glasses dont play well with the cat anatomy you can skip them though

And that should cover everything!
@FlyingGekko

hello again! sorry if this is being pushy but it's been a few days and I was hoping to get any info on if you're still willing to take my order?

I understand if you've decided you'd rather not do it or something! id just like to know one way or the other!
@FlyingGekko

hello again! sorry if this is being pushy but it's been a few days and I was hoping to get any info on if you're still willing to take my order?

I understand if you've decided you'd rather not do it or something! id just like to know one way or the other!
@Loveroflegends

Oh no, you're not being pushy - I'm being slow (my apologies!). I'm currently working on two other commissions, and have a few people on my waiting list. I can add you to it, if you like?

Your order looks reasonable, and I will be able to do it once it is your turn.

(Again, sorry for the long wait. My tablet is old and gives trouble, and that gets me a little flustered and disorganized ^^; )
@Loveroflegends

Oh no, you're not being pushy - I'm being slow (my apologies!). I'm currently working on two other commissions, and have a few people on my waiting list. I can add you to it, if you like?

Your order looks reasonable, and I will be able to do it once it is your turn.

(Again, sorry for the long wait. My tablet is old and gives trouble, and that gets me a little flustered and disorganized ^^; )
I have an art shop!
Turn your lovely dergs into CATS!
@FlyingGekko

I certainly know a thing or two about being disorganized so please dont worry about it!

I just also know that this is a bit of an odd request and i like having that peice of mind that everythings still above water with it and now that i know it is Id love to be added to the waitlist!
@FlyingGekko

I certainly know a thing or two about being disorganized so please dont worry about it!

I just also know that this is a bit of an odd request and i like having that peice of mind that everythings still above water with it and now that i know it is Id love to be added to the waitlist!
@Loveroflegends I'll add you to the waitlist! :) @fatherfursuit I've finished your commission! I hope you like it! (Sorry it took so long - the wings was were a doozy!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/7GmDvX3.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NpXMCix.png[/img]
@Loveroflegends

I'll add you to the waitlist! :)

@fatherfursuit

I've finished your commission! I hope you like it! (Sorry it took so long - the wings was were a doozy!)

7GmDvX3.png

NpXMCix.png
I have an art shop!
@gungal

I have a slot open for you if you're still interested!

@Pressia

I'll be able to take your order now! (If you're still interested)

So that will be Colour shaded, with no genes. Common shorthair kitty with short legs, and playing with something. Name "Riley" included.
This brings your total to 225kt or 225g :)
@gungal

I have a slot open for you if you're still interested!

@Pressia

I'll be able to take your order now! (If you're still interested)

So that will be Colour shaded, with no genes. Common shorthair kitty with short legs, and playing with something. Name "Riley" included.
This brings your total to 225kt or 225g :)
I have an art shop!
@FlyingGekko
Yep, still interested! Thank you :) I'll go ahead and send over the CR now :)
@FlyingGekko
Yep, still interested! Thank you :) I'll go ahead and send over the CR now :)
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@FlyingGekko oh my god!!! thank you SO MUCH!! She looks incredible!!!!! i cant thank enough [emoji=tundra love][emoji=tundra love][emoji=tundra love][emoji=tundra love][emoji=tundra love][emoji=tundra love][emoji=tundra love][emoji=tundra love]
@FlyingGekko oh my god!!! thank you SO MUCH!! She looks incredible!!!!! i cant thank enough
worms_funny_signature.png
@Ankhiale86 I've finished your commission! I hope you like it! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/GLfGlTg.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/e2FEzYL.png[/img]
@Ankhiale86

I've finished your commission! I hope you like it! ^^

GLfGlTg.png

e2FEzYL.png
I have an art shop!
@FlyingGekko thank you so so much!! [emoji=coatl love] it looks absolutely perfect. You got every aspect exactly right!! I sent over a cr for payment and I'm sending a pm with a tip
@FlyingGekko thank you so so much!! it looks absolutely perfect. You got every aspect exactly right!! I sent over a cr for payment and I'm sending a pm with a tip

Projects | Wishlist | Hibernal Den Needs

Pk8o4.gif 3EOL3.gif 4NNvk.gif YX3Kz.gif qGGsF.gif DDTDp.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9