Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Alt. Sackdoll Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 94 95
@Kkarma Thank you for your order [emoji=white gem] That will be 40+12+20*2+40*2=172kT (215G) with an icon, [item=Filigree Rapier], [item=Gossamer Wing Silks], [item=Pristine Rose Thorn Crown], and [item=Pristine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle]
@Kkarma

Thank you for your order That will be 40+12+20*2+40*2=172kT (215G) with an icon, Filigree Rapier , Gossamer Wing Silks , Pristine Rose Thorn Crown , and Pristine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle
FtEyaKW.png
@hompkins

Ah, could I claim the apparel slot? Or is it in order of the waitlist?
@hompkins

Ah, could I claim the apparel slot? Or is it in order of the waitlist?
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png

@hompkins. Awesome ty.

@hompkins. Awesome ty.
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
@hompkins

Oh man I just finished with a bunch of those. I know I have a few extra of things so I'll be sure to go through and see what all I can send your way. I'll just have to be careful on the food, i have a lot of it tied up in CRs ;_;
@hompkins

Oh man I just finished with a bunch of those. I know I have a few extra of things so I'll be sure to go through and see what all I can send your way. I'll just have to be careful on the food, i have a lot of it tied up in CRs ;_;
@bunlux

Yes you still can claim an new apparel slot ^ ^

I just modified the rules a little bit~ Please refer to this post for details.
@bunlux

Yes you still can claim an new apparel slot ^ ^

I just modified the rules a little bit~ Please refer to this post for details.
FtEyaKW.png
@hompkins I LOVE the calico icon! And the doll itself is AMAZING! Thank you so much.
@hompkins I LOVE the calico icon! And the doll itself is AMAZING! Thank you so much.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@hompkins [b]Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48232998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482330/48232998_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eye type (stitches or buttons):[/b] Buttons [b]Apparels (specify name and amount):[/b] NA [b]Matching hoard icon (optional):[/b] Yep! [b]Icon background (gradient, solid color, etc.): [/b] Solid? [b]Other notes:[/b] Would it be possible to get a bunny in the hoard icon or something like a bunny footprint?
@hompkins

Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable):

48232998_350.png

Eye type (stitches or buttons): Buttons
Apparels (specify name and amount): NA
Matching hoard icon (optional): Yep!
Icon background (gradient, solid color, etc.): Solid?
Other notes: Would it be possible to get a bunny in the hoard icon or something like a bunny footprint?
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@hompkins Oh gosh! I'd definitely like to claim an apparel slot then. Would it be possible for me to use that slot to change the apparel on the doll I already ordered? Say from the Black Ren Shirt to a Well-to-do Sable Bodice [item=Well-to-do Sable Bodice]? (that'd be +20kt, since I already sent payment for the 'available' apparel, right?) And if at all possible, I'd also like to order another doll since the apparel slots are open ;v; [b]Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42918193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429182/42918193_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eye type (stitches or buttons):[/b] Buttons [b]Apparels (specify name and amount):[/b] White Lab Coat (+40kt), Silver Glasses (+20kt) [b]Matching hoard icon (optional):[/b] Yes please! [b]Icon background (gradient, solid color, etc.):[/b] Gradient, please! maybe something similar to this?: [img]https://i.imgur.com/w4WXNTE.png[/img] [b]Other notes:[/b] [s]N/A![/s] oh my gosh, I just saw the little calico plushie for LadyChipmunk's dragon :'o is it possible that I could get that for my vet boy here too, or is it an exclusive item?
@hompkins

Oh gosh! I'd definitely like to claim an apparel slot then. Would it be possible for me to use that slot to change the apparel on the doll I already ordered? Say from the Black Ren Shirt to a Well-to-do Sable Bodice Well-to-do Sable Bodice ? (that'd be +20kt, since I already sent payment for the 'available' apparel, right?)

And if at all possible, I'd also like to order another doll since the apparel slots are open ;v;

Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable):

42918193_350.png

Eye type (stitches or buttons): Buttons
Apparels (specify name and amount): White Lab Coat (+40kt), Silver Glasses (+20kt)
Matching hoard icon (optional): Yes please!
Icon background (gradient, solid color, etc.): Gradient, please! maybe something similar to this?:
w4WXNTE.png
Other notes: N/A! oh my gosh, I just saw the little calico plushie for LadyChipmunk's dragon :'o is it possible that I could get that for my vet boy here too, or is it an exclusive item?
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@LadyChipmunk Awww the kitten looks so cute in your signature [emoji=familiar heart] Can I suggest that you put the kitten next to the birb? To maximize the cuteness effect? Yes! Bunny footprint sounds adorable [emoji=snowflake] I'm definitely gonna make you that ^ ^ That will be 40+12-20=32kT~
@LadyChipmunk

Awww the kitten looks so cute in your signature Can I suggest that you put the kitten next to the birb? To maximize the cuteness effect?

Yes! Bunny footprint sounds adorable I'm definitely gonna make you that ^ ^

That will be 40+12-20=32kT~
FtEyaKW.png
@bunlux Sure~ I can move your order for Sebastian to the "Doll with New Apparel" list and make him a Well-to-do Sable Bodice instead [emoji=black gem] Just send me the CR and I'll confirm the changes For Richard's doll tho you will need to wait after I finish Sebastian's doll because of the "per doll per person" policy for the new apparels ^ ^; I can add you to the Waitlist for w/ New Apparel Openings if you like! Edit: I forgot to mention that the Calico cat is now an available apparel that can be purchased with 20kT! If you want something truly unique and exclusive (non-FR apparel add-ons), you should give [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2622351/1#post_2622351]entelech's reference[/url] a try ; )
@bunlux

Sure~ I can move your order for Sebastian to the "Doll with New Apparel" list and make him a Well-to-do Sable Bodice instead Just send me the CR and I'll confirm the changes

For Richard's doll tho you will need to wait after I finish Sebastian's doll because of the "per doll per person" policy for the new apparels ^ ^; I can add you to the Waitlist for w/ New Apparel Openings if you like!

Edit: I forgot to mention that the Calico cat is now an available apparel that can be purchased with 20kT! If you want something truly unique and exclusive (non-FR apparel add-ons), you should give entelech's reference a try ; )
FtEyaKW.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 94 95