Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3
@Artemis

Oh my! You've got a lovely girl! The spots just filled up now but I can add you to the waitlist and let you know just as soon as i'm able to accept this adopt if thats alright with you! ^ - ^
@Artemis

Oh my! You've got a lovely girl! The spots just filled up now but I can add you to the waitlist and let you know just as soon as i'm able to accept this adopt if thats alright with you! ^ - ^
FR +3
@Eggmily

Hi! How's the adopt coming along?
@Eggmily

Hi! How's the adopt coming along?
Jeana_sig500.png
@Jeana Hi! I've been called in on allot of surprise shifts with work and I will be honest here, I've not yet started. I 100% plan on still working on them just as soon as I get the time but i'm finding it tricky to find the time as its just been a little chaotic.

If you're worried feel free to ask for a full refund, I certainly did not intend them to take so long and I understand checking on them haha. I'm super sorry for the wait and hopefully will have some progress very shortly.

Regardless of if you get a refund or not, I plan on working on them for sure this week. I know better then to let payed commissions stand this long without progress. Thanks for keeping up with the progress of your adopts! <3
@Jeana Hi! I've been called in on allot of surprise shifts with work and I will be honest here, I've not yet started. I 100% plan on still working on them just as soon as I get the time but i'm finding it tricky to find the time as its just been a little chaotic.

If you're worried feel free to ask for a full refund, I certainly did not intend them to take so long and I understand checking on them haha. I'm super sorry for the wait and hopefully will have some progress very shortly.

Regardless of if you get a refund or not, I plan on working on them for sure this week. I know better then to let payed commissions stand this long without progress. Thanks for keeping up with the progress of your adopts! <3
FR +3
I really want to apologize to everyone for how long these have been taking me, I've not expected so much overtime at work at all and I feel that is no excuse for letting these commissions sit unworked on. If they are not even being worked on in another week I will give everyone half of the money they gave me back and the commission will be 50% off.

You can of course ask for a full refund and still cancel your spot however! I just feel bad and want to make up for taking so long. <3
I really want to apologize to everyone for how long these have been taking me, I've not expected so much overtime at work at all and I feel that is no excuse for letting these commissions sit unworked on. If they are not even being worked on in another week I will give everyone half of the money they gave me back and the commission will be 50% off.

You can of course ask for a full refund and still cancel your spot however! I just feel bad and want to make up for taking so long. <3
FR +3
I've refunded everyone due to my tablet deciding to kick the bucket and me having no other way to draw, as well as getting very little time to actually sit down and draw with work having me on 6-7 day shifts.

I'm so sorry! =w=
I've refunded everyone due to my tablet deciding to kick the bucket and me having no other way to draw, as well as getting very little time to actually sit down and draw with work having me on 6-7 day shifts.

I'm so sorry! =w=
FR +3
1 2 3