Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | coatl icons | 400g / 400kt | [CLOSED]
1 2 3
@FlareonBear
Thank you so much! I'd like to pay via gems, please. Would you like me to send you a CR now?
@FlareonBear
Thank you so much! I'd like to pay via gems, please. Would you like me to send you a CR now?
Apologies for the late replies & if you're still waiting on a com from me, I've had a couple of things pop up this week but I'm back at it & am working through everything now!! If anyone would like to cancel their commission though thats perfectly understandable.

@Twiggies
That sounds good, if you're still interested in the com you can just send the gems through a delivery, but I won't accept the funds until the adopt is complete!

@GlacialVitriol
If you're still interested then yes! I only accept the funds upon completion, though.

Apologies for the late replies & if you're still waiting on a com from me, I've had a couple of things pop up this week but I'm back at it & am working through everything now!! If anyone would like to cancel their commission though thats perfectly understandable.

@Twiggies
That sounds good, if you're still interested in the com you can just send the gems through a delivery, but I won't accept the funds until the adopt is complete!

@GlacialVitriol
If you're still interested then yes! I only accept the funds upon completion, though.

@flareonbear

Absolutely! I'll send that over shortly. I figured real life intervened. (My life's been rather hectic over the holidays, too.) : )
@flareonbear

Absolutely! I'll send that over shortly. I figured real life intervened. (My life's been rather hectic over the holidays, too.) : )
@FlareonBear
Aaa~! These are beautiful~! Could you add me to your pinglist for when you're open for orders? :D Please and thank you!
@FlareonBear
Aaa~! These are beautiful~! Could you add me to your pinglist for when you're open for orders? :D Please and thank you!
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@FlareonBear
I'd love to be added to your pinglist!! These are absolutely gorgeous ♥♥
@FlareonBear
I'd love to be added to your pinglist!! These are absolutely gorgeous ♥♥
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@Valkea @PelicanBitten
Added, & thank you!!
@Valkea @PelicanBitten
Added, & thank you!!
@FlareonBear

can i be on the pinglist? :0 these are adorable

also, are they usable offsite with appropriate credit? if so, where would it be best to refer people to?
@FlareonBear

can i be on the pinglist? :0 these are adorable

also, are they usable offsite with appropriate credit? if so, where would it be best to refer people to?
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
@FlareonBear
I'm so sorry to bother you again. I've just changed my username from Valkea to this one and would appreciate it if you could change it in the pinglist! :3
@FlareonBear
I'm so sorry to bother you again. I've just changed my username from Valkea to this one and would appreciate it if you could change it in the pinglist! :3
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
1 2 3