Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [C] Chibi Dragons (New Tuns!) | USD/FR
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31
[center][size=2]@IchiBean @Schatz @LazarusRex @AlienBoyBrook @HufflepuffDragon @TalonShrubfire @Aidan @risliaa @nekosysteme @Veracity @Zerkjo @MidnightFlygon @Renet @Battleworn @BlackRayser[/size] Hey guys! I've got three FR currency slots and three USD slots this round! I'm also introducing another new base with this opening; Candy Spirals, to go alongside the new Candy Coatls [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399332596309295105/582357511047217173/latoune_candy_ribbon.png[/img] I've got candy on my mind quite a bit lately it seems @ _@ Standard chibi dragon adopts are still available alongside the new candy bases, so order whatever you like, and happy Greenskeeper Gathering! [emoji=four leaf clover size=1][/center]
@IchiBean @Schatz @LazarusRex @AlienBoyBrook @HufflepuffDragon @TalonShrubfire @Aidan @risliaa @nekosysteme @Veracity @Zerkjo @MidnightFlygon @Renet @Battleworn @BlackRayser

Hey guys! I've got three FR currency slots and three USD slots this round! I'm also introducing another new base with this opening; Candy Spirals, to go alongside the new Candy Coatls

latoune_candy_ribbon.png

I've got candy on my mind quite a bit lately it seems @ _@

Standard chibi dragon adopts are still available alongside the new candy bases, so order whatever you like, and happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@bunlux I would love to claim a FR currency spot for candy spiral!! But just a quick q - is there a maximum amount of dragons per slot? (1:1?) cause I have 5 spirals I’d love an adopt for!! <3
@bunlux I would love to claim a FR currency spot for candy spiral!! But just a quick q - is there a maximum amount of dragons per slot? (1:1?) cause I have 5 spirals I’d love an adopt for!! <3
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

Consider your slot claimed! Unfortunately, I have a limit of 2 dragons per slot atm (and 1 slot per customer, until I clear out the current round just so everyone has a chance to order), but I should have a bit more time to work on adopts in the coming weeks, so I'm hoping it won't take me too long to get through 'em!

On that note, I can't wait to see the first couple spirals you'll be ordering! ^^
@CrazyCake

Consider your slot claimed! Unfortunately, I have a limit of 2 dragons per slot atm (and 1 slot per customer, until I clear out the current round just so everyone has a chance to order), but I should have a bit more time to work on adopts in the coming weeks, so I'm hoping it won't take me too long to get through 'em!

On that note, I can't wait to see the first couple spirals you'll be ordering! ^^
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@bunlux Oooh okay!! :D <3 Candy Spiral @bunlux [b]Username:[/b] CrazyCake [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50186208] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501863/50186208_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38423889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384239/38423889_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel?:[/b] Yes please! :D <3 They all have a simplified outfit version in their bios! ^-^ will bribe! c: [b]Skin/Accent?:[/b] no need! c: [b]Ribbon color(s)?:[/b] color 1 / color 2 / color 3 / etc. [b]Ribbon type?:[/b] sugar-coated -- perhaps something space themed? blues (light / dark) / purples? [b]Extra:[/b] All good here, thank you! [b]Payment:[/b] I have a few mp bundles - onyx, emerald, solar and ethereal regalia - would you take one / two of those in LAH prices? :)
@bunlux Oooh okay!! :D <3

Candy Spiral @bunlux
Username: CrazyCake
Dragon:

50186208_350.png

38423889_350.png

Apparel?: Yes please! :D <3 They all have a simplified outfit version in their bios! ^-^ will bribe! c:
Skin/Accent?: no need! c:
Ribbon color(s)?: color 1 / color 2 / color 3 / etc.
Ribbon type?: sugar-coated -- perhaps something space themed? blues (light / dark) / purples?
Extra: All good here, thank you!
Payment: I have a few mp bundles - onyx, emerald, solar and ethereal regalia - would you take one / two of those in LAH prices? :)
I387ENf.png
@bunlux Can I claim an FR currency spot for a Candy Coatl?
@bunlux Can I claim an FR currency spot for a Candy Coatl?
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
@CrazyCake

ooh!! Some very handsome fandragons you have there haha. I'm a huge fan of cluttered apparel myself! but definitely moreso when I don't have to draw all of it @//u@ so simplified outfits are much appreciated!

As for pricing, lemme just lay the math out real quick
Base of 350g/kt (x2) = 700g/kt

Sponsorship: Cherub (30g/kt), Noxtide (30g/kt) = +60g/kt (760g/kt)

Apparel: since there are still a couple complex pieces in these boys' outfits (namely the Sanguine Rose Wing Thorn Tangle and Luminous Sundrapes), I'd estimate Golden's outfit to cost about +50g/kt, and Doctor's +100g/kt? That puts you at a total of 910g/kt!

If that's within your budget and sounds all good to you, then I'd totally be down to take some bundles as payment ^^ particularly the Fiendish Emerald Trunk (170g/kt) and Unearthly Onyx Trunk (295g/290kt)

That just leaves 445g/kt left to be paid in either currency or other items! :o

@HufflepuffDragon

You sure can! Go ahead and fill out an order form whenever you're ready
@CrazyCake

ooh!! Some very handsome fandragons you have there haha. I'm a huge fan of cluttered apparel myself! but definitely moreso when I don't have to draw all of it @//u@ so simplified outfits are much appreciated!

As for pricing, lemme just lay the math out real quick
Base of 350g/kt (x2) = 700g/kt

Sponsorship: Cherub (30g/kt), Noxtide (30g/kt) = +60g/kt (760g/kt)

Apparel: since there are still a couple complex pieces in these boys' outfits (namely the Sanguine Rose Wing Thorn Tangle and Luminous Sundrapes), I'd estimate Golden's outfit to cost about +50g/kt, and Doctor's +100g/kt? That puts you at a total of 910g/kt!

If that's within your budget and sounds all good to you, then I'd totally be down to take some bundles as payment ^^ particularly the Fiendish Emerald Trunk (170g/kt) and Unearthly Onyx Trunk (295g/290kt)

That just leaves 445g/kt left to be paid in either currency or other items! :o

@HufflepuffDragon

You sure can! Go ahead and fill out an order form whenever you're ready
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@bunlux Hmm.. How about if we take out those two complex pieces, add the romantic red rose instead? :D Would that bring it down to 400k additional currency?
@bunlux Hmm.. How about if we take out those two complex pieces, add the romantic red rose instead? :D Would that bring it down to 400k additional currency?
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

Sure thing! The rose will be much easier than the wing apparel lmao. Feel free to send a CR whenever! ^^
@CrazyCake

Sure thing! The rose will be much easier than the wing apparel lmao. Feel free to send a CR whenever! ^^
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@bunlux
May I claim an FR currency slot? I'll edit this shortly
@bunlux
May I claim an FR currency slot? I'll edit this shortly
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser

Sorry for the late reply, I was asleep haha. Consider your slot claimed, and edit whenever you're ready! :>
@BlackRayser

Sorry for the late reply, I was asleep haha. Consider your slot claimed, and edit whenever you're ready! :>
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31