Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sucre's Noodle Shop (WAITLIST)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@sucrechat OKAY FINE. TAKE MY MONEY. [s]How're the cats and your mom and and--[/s] [b]Blep Spiral[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47365868] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473659/47365868_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eye Type:[/b] Earth Uncommon [b]Genes:[/b] [s](already sponsored) python / morph - I mean then there's stained but I'm not sure how much it's affecting the coloring :thinking:[/s] EDIT: (already sponsored) morph / python + (free) stained [b]Sponsoring Gene (optional):[/b] N/A [b]Apparel (Max 3) (optional):[/b] N/A
@sucrechat OKAY FINE. TAKE MY MONEY. How're the cats and your mom and and--

Blep Spiral
Dragon:
47365868_350.png

Eye Type: Earth Uncommon
Genes: (already sponsored) python / morph - I mean then there's stained but I'm not sure how much it's affecting the coloring :thinking: EDIT: (already sponsored) morph / python + (free) stained
Sponsoring Gene (optional): N/A
Apparel (Max 3) (optional): N/A
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@TheKillingEdge
Ahhh \o/ You've come to my humble shop, welcome welcome. My cats are doing wonderfully. Bunny is healthy and a brat. My mom is good too >w>;

I'd love to draw your sandy baby~
Stained should probably be listed under free genes, coff. I manually change the colors by swatching the official FR dragon colors, so it really doesn't change the process.

I'll give you a discount because you're the one that encouraged me to do this, shh don't tell anyone
That'll be 290 kt/g in total
@TheKillingEdge
Ahhh \o/ You've come to my humble shop, welcome welcome. My cats are doing wonderfully. Bunny is healthy and a brat. My mom is good too >w>;

I'd love to draw your sandy baby~
Stained should probably be listed under free genes, coff. I manually change the colors by swatching the official FR dragon colors, so it really doesn't change the process.

I'll give you a discount because you're the one that encouraged me to do this, shh don't tell anyone
That'll be 290 kt/g in total
basic-appreciation-club.png
@Sucrechat Aww they're doing well. Poor Bunny but cats are resilient like dogs are. My own boys are presently being butts; Zulu is in front of the TV so I can't watch it and Charlie is in my face like MOM. FEED ME.

I edited my form to reflect stained better :D Because that makes sense! o7

I'll send the funds now ♥
@Sucrechat Aww they're doing well. Poor Bunny but cats are resilient like dogs are. My own boys are presently being butts; Zulu is in front of the TV so I can't watch it and Charlie is in my face like MOM. FEED ME.

I edited my form to reflect stained better :D Because that makes sense! o7

I'll send the funds now ♥
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@Sucrechat

Can you add me to the pinglist please?? *w*
@Sucrechat

Can you add me to the pinglist please?? *w*
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@Sucrechat I would also love to go on the waitlist and be put on your general pinglist as well.
@Sucrechat I would also love to go on the waitlist and be put on your general pinglist as well.
yfM68XN.gif
@NerdySnivy @stovokor
Done and done! Thank you
@NerdySnivy @stovokor
Done and done! Thank you
@stovokor
There is a slot open if you're still interested.
@stovokor
There is a slot open if you're still interested.
@Sucrechat Yes please! [b]Signature dragon[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7002030] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70021/7002030_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eye Type:[/b] Dark Sclera or just plain ice eyes are fine. [b]Genes:[/b] Starmap and Constellation - since you won't be able to see the capsule, I don't mind it just being done as Underbelly [b]Sponsoring Gene (optional):[/b] NA [b]Apparel (Max 3) (optional):[/b] None
@Sucrechat Yes please!

Signature dragon
Dragon:

7002030_350.png

Eye Type: Dark Sclera or just plain ice eyes are fine.
Genes: Starmap and Constellation - since you won't be able to see the capsule, I don't mind it just being done as Underbelly
Sponsoring Gene (optional): NA
Apparel (Max 3) (optional): None
yfM68XN.gif
@stovokor
Perfect! He'll be 170 kt/g total :> I've added you to the list!
@stovokor
Perfect! He'll be 170 kt/g total :> I've added you to the list!
@Sucrechat

ooh, could I be added to the waitlist please?
@Sucrechat

ooh, could I be added to the waitlist please?
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8