Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Spiral signature adopt (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@gingerkat yeah i took them down since i wasnt quiet proud of them! ill be remaking them yes, ill add you to the list!

@chou can do, please send a cr and ill start asap!

@agion alright ill open 1 more slot for you, please send a cr and ill start asap!
@gingerkat yeah i took them down since i wasnt quiet proud of them! ill be remaking them yes, ill add you to the list!

@chou can do, please send a cr and ill start asap!

@agion alright ill open 1 more slot for you, please send a cr and ill start asap!

mika she/they 18 fr+9
pGdxtbE.png
@Mikaeia Thank you so much! :D So excited to get more art for him~
@Mikaeia Thank you so much! :D So excited to get more art for him~
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
Ack I missed it! The one time I'm not checking. ;^; Will you be opening slots again after these?
Ack I missed it! The one time I'm not checking. ;^; Will you be opening slots again after these?
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@aidan ahh thats too bad- i will! ^^
@aidan ahh thats too bad- i will! ^^

mika she/they 18 fr+9
pGdxtbE.png
Hi there, just checking on the status of my signature? No rush, just checking in!
Hi there, just checking on the status of my signature? No rush, just checking in!
spiral_custom_sig.png
@mikaeia What's the status on the siggys? I haven't heard anything since I ordered April 22nd >.>
@mikaeia What's the status on the siggys? I haven't heard anything since I ordered April 22nd >.>
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@agion @cadences hey! apologies for the long wait, ive been very busy and lacking in motivation to do art lately, but im starting to get back up so ill start asap! im sorry for the long wait ;;
@agion @cadences hey! apologies for the long wait, ive been very busy and lacking in motivation to do art lately, but im starting to get back up so ill start asap! im sorry for the long wait ;;

mika she/they 18 fr+9
pGdxtbE.png
@Mikaeia It's totally fine ^^ Art block is the worst, just please remember to let us know if you're having motivation issues. I ordered this assuming I'd be warned if it'd take more than 2 weeks or so. Not trying to insult you by any means, I just want to let you know what I assume most people expect when ordering art. Take your time though! ^^
@Mikaeia It's totally fine ^^ Art block is the worst, just please remember to let us know if you're having motivation issues. I ordered this assuming I'd be warned if it'd take more than 2 weeks or so. Not trying to insult you by any means, I just want to let you know what I assume most people expect when ordering art. Take your time though! ^^
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@mikaeia I know art block sucks, but at this point if you don't believe you will get to the sig in a week or so, I may use that extra cash for a different project and will have to cancel. I don't mind waiting, but I have lots of focuses within the game and am too thinly budgeted to keep staring at unusable cash. No hard feelings, just out of time kinda.
@mikaeia I know art block sucks, but at this point if you don't believe you will get to the sig in a week or so, I may use that extra cash for a different project and will have to cancel. I don't mind waiting, but I have lots of focuses within the game and am too thinly budgeted to keep staring at unusable cash. No hard feelings, just out of time kinda.
spiral_custom_sig.png
@cadences hey, i dont think ill be able to get to your sig in time so, if youd like you can cancel the pending trade. thank you for your patience, and apologies for the bother and long wait!
@cadences hey, i dont think ill be able to get to your sig in time so, if youd like you can cancel the pending trade. thank you for your patience, and apologies for the bother and long wait!

mika she/they 18 fr+9
pGdxtbE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10