Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | GeoWild-life Adopts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@AbsentRaven These look great! I'll order two if that's fine. Geo type:regular Colors: [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ysp6t1BfbhI/T8wFoaWd55I/AAAAAAAAARI/4i_ktIYDgzM/s1600/painting.png[/img] Could you do something based off this pallete? You don't have to use all the colors. could you also make it night themed? Payment type: Gems Geo type:elemental *element type: Ice Colors: some mixture of light colors maybe white and light blue? Payment type: gems another question (sorry I'm asking so many) can we use these as characters as in ocs? Of course I'd give you credit for the species, design and art.
@AbsentRaven

These look great!
I'll order two if that's fine.

Geo type:regular
Colors: painting.png Could you do something based off this pallete? You don't have to use all the colors. could you also make it night themed?
Payment type: Gems

Geo type:elemental
*element type: Ice
Colors: some mixture of light colors maybe white and light blue?
Payment type: gems

another question (sorry I'm asking so many) can we use these as characters as in ocs? Of course I'd give you credit for the species, design and art.
forum_signature_by_illusivewyvern-dbtcq8e.png
Yes to both questions xD you can order 3 at time max. You can use your Geodeer as oc's and whatever else. I also appreciate the credit! and you can ask as many questions as you like ^ ^ I'll be adding these points to the front page too so people have these options.

I'll do my best with the colors you got! I'm pretty sure I can squeeze all of them in ^ ^ past that thank you for your patronage!

@IllusiveWyvern
Yes to both questions xD you can order 3 at time max. You can use your Geodeer as oc's and whatever else. I also appreciate the credit! and you can ask as many questions as you like ^ ^ I'll be adding these points to the front page too so people have these options.

I'll do my best with the colors you got! I'm pretty sure I can squeeze all of them in ^ ^ past that thank you for your patronage!

@IllusiveWyvern
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
@illusivewyvern [img]https://i.imgur.com/jHg51t6.png[/img] Regular Geodeer! [img]https://i.imgur.com/sCgogWR.png[/img] Elemental! if you see something that needs tweaked do message and I can fix whatever error there is ^ ^
@illusivewyvern
jHg51t6.png
Regular Geodeer!
sCgogWR.png
Elemental!

if you see something that needs tweaked do message and I can fix whatever error there is ^ ^
@AbsentRaven

Ahhhh they look beautiful! I love them! And don't worry about editing anything they're perfect!
@AbsentRaven

Ahhhh they look beautiful! I love them! And don't worry about editing anything they're perfect!
forum_signature_by_illusivewyvern-dbtcq8e.png
Can I get two too?

Geo type: regular
Colors: A mixture of light or dark blues; You can choose

Colors: A mixture of nice looking purples; If not then more blues
Payment type: Treasure
Can I get two too?

Colors: A mixture of light or dark blues; You can choose

Colors: A mixture of nice looking purples; If not then more blues
Payment type: Treasure
v2PJF9u.png 6kR982D.pngWn6vGC1.png
@Loona12343

Of course ^ ^ I'll get started for you~
@Loona12343

Of course ^ ^ I'll get started for you~
OMG! Thanks so much!
OMG! Thanks so much!
I might not be able to see it so can I pay tomorrow?
I might not be able to see it so can I pay tomorrow?
@loona12343

Sure! I'll wait till tomorrow when you send it then post them ^ ^
@loona12343

Sure! I'll wait till tomorrow when you send it then post them ^ ^
@AbsentRaven

Geo type: elemental
*element type: light
Colors: light yellows/whites like maize/cream?. idk my thought process was more like a luminous halo mixed with flowering glade boughs. I'm sorry if that doesn't make much sense but in general very bright and light colors, but not too bright? ^^;
Payment type: treasure

sorry if the request isn't that clear! thank you :)
@AbsentRaven

Geo type: elemental
*element type: light
Colors: light yellows/whites like maize/cream?. idk my thought process was more like a luminous halo mixed with flowering glade boughs. I'm sorry if that doesn't make much sense but in general very bright and light colors, but not too bright? ^^;
Payment type: treasure

sorry if the request isn't that clear! thank you :)
WISHLIST: here and here!
DRAGONS FOR SALE: here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15