Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cad's Sweet Treats- Spring Exclusive!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51
@NearaMalfore I apologize for not getting back to you right away! I didn't receive an alert there was a post :( I can do that for you! I will say I have never drawn the silks or lanterns so I will do my best! That totals out to 180kt! I will put you right on the pinglist :)
@NearaMalfore I apologize for not getting back to you right away! I didn't receive an alert there was a post :( I can do that for you! I will say I have never drawn the silks or lanterns so I will do my best! That totals out to 180kt! I will put you right on the pinglist :)
@Cadbberry Ah, thank you! And I don't think I pinged you, so that's probably my fault :x I'll send a CR right now!
@Cadbberry Ah, thank you! And I don't think I pinged you, so that's probably my fault :x I'll send a CR right now!
UqEc8aD.png bOC6J1p.png
@Nearamalfore Its no big deal, I will get right to work!
@Nearamalfore Its no big deal, I will get right to work!
Username- wintrecat Dragon Img/Link- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26615252][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/266153/26615252_350.png[/img][/url] Sweet Treat Choice-Coatl Creamery! Apparel?-none Accent/Skin?-[skin= 34242] Notes (Cup changes, ect)-can you make the cup wrapper similar to the pink on his wings, but darker? Payment- treasure!
Username- wintrecat
Dragon Img/Link- 26615252_350.png
Sweet Treat Choice-Coatl Creamery!
Apparel?-none
Accent/Skin?-
Notes (Cup changes, ect)-can you make the cup wrapper similar to the pink on his wings, but darker?
Payment- treasure!
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
@NearaMalfore Your order is ready when you are!

@Wintrecat What a pretty dragon! Sure thing! That will be 155kt total!
@NearaMalfore Your order is ready when you are!

@Wintrecat What a pretty dragon! Sure thing! That will be 155kt total!
@NearaMalfore [img]https://i.imgur.com/UAxeJkP.png[/img] Enjoy!! Let me know if I can change anything for you
@NearaMalfore UAxeJkP.png Enjoy!! Let me know if I can change anything for you
@Cadbberry Thank you so much! She's perfect <3 I have a few more I might request at a later date :3
@Cadbberry Thank you so much! She's perfect <3 I have a few more I might request at a later date :3
UqEc8aD.png bOC6J1p.png
@Cadbberry if you have one, could I be added to a pinglist for when the seasonal/special bases become available?
@Cadbberry if you have one, could I be added to a pinglist for when the seasonal/special bases become available?
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope You sure can! I will be making the impops available within a few days as well :)
@ItMeansHope You sure can! I will be making the impops available within a few days as well :)

@Cadbberrry please ping me for the imp pop then! That one and the 2 wildclaw bases were the ones I was most interested in :)

@Cadbberrry please ping me for the imp pop then! That one and the 2 wildclaw bases were the ones I was most interested in :)
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51