Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Characters + Customs
1 2 3
Can I get the free custom?
Can I get the free custom?
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
@Echoshine

Sure just fill out the form! If it's not filled out in the next 24 hours then the slot will be available again, although you do have some thinking time! :>
@Echoshine

Sure just fill out the form! If it's not filled out in the next 24 hours then the slot will be available again, although you do have some thinking time! :>
Characters, Customs + Surprise me’s
Purging my entire lair, pm me to buy any dragon I own!
Username: Echoshine
Character reference option:Complex character design with pallette, eye, tongue and other references:
Character description: (a written description with a moodboard and/or playlist preferably) I love your first example (whatever creature that is) XD and the smooth style. I’d love it in that style if that’s possible?? :,o
I was thinking possibly some sort of magical creature with a witch or wizard hat that has like orbs or some sort of black magic that they control. (Feral) A darker color pallet, possibly in the greys or blacks. (The orbs can be a different color) not a boy or girl. And for species can you surprise me? (Not a normal creature but a mythical creature like your first example with like claws or something.)
Payment: free!

Thank you so much!! I’m so happy I got this slot hhhh
Username: Echoshine
Character reference option:Complex character design with pallette, eye, tongue and other references:
Character description: (a written description with a moodboard and/or playlist preferably) I love your first example (whatever creature that is) XD and the smooth style. I’d love it in that style if that’s possible?? :,o
I was thinking possibly some sort of magical creature with a witch or wizard hat that has like orbs or some sort of black magic that they control. (Feral) A darker color pallet, possibly in the greys or blacks. (The orbs can be a different color) not a boy or girl. And for species can you surprise me? (Not a normal creature but a mythical creature like your first example with like claws or something.)
Payment: free!

Thank you so much!! I’m so happy I got this slot hhhh
@Echoshine

That sounds like a lovely character design! I'll sketch out a few concepts and send them to you to choose one, the others I may or may not develop into other characters as flatsales/tradables.

I'll get the concepts to you tomorrow (if you want to species to be a complete surprise let me know and I'll white out some of the concept when sending it to you that gives away it's species)
@Echoshine

That sounds like a lovely character design! I'll sketch out a few concepts and send them to you to choose one, the others I may or may not develop into other characters as flatsales/tradables.

I'll get the concepts to you tomorrow (if you want to species to be a complete surprise let me know and I'll white out some of the concept when sending it to you that gives away it's species)
Just missed it! Congrats Echoshine~
Just missed it! Congrats Echoshine~
@zelkos ahh that would be wonderful!! And no surprise please! :)
@zelkos ahh that would be wonderful!! And no surprise please! :)
@TuxTheStrayCat

I may do a raffle for a custom freebie depending if they pick up popularity or not, I'd hate to be stressed over these but also I understand free stuff is good stuff hehe

@Echoshine

Ok, I'll update you with a pm tomorrow :)
@TuxTheStrayCat

I may do a raffle for a custom freebie depending if they pick up popularity or not, I'd hate to be stressed over these but also I understand free stuff is good stuff hehe

@Echoshine

Ok, I'll update you with a pm tomorrow :)
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3