Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Lorie's watercolor adopts (closed)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72
up!
up!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
up~
up~
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

up you go
up you go
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

up ~~
up ~~
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

up you go!
up you go!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

ping list: @Sealterbloind @glitterdusted @RueColdFire @KCDragons @Dolokhov @LittleDoctor Bogsneaks are now available :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/Km8YxVm.png[/img]
ping list: @Sealterbloind @glitterdusted @RueColdFire @KCDragons @Dolokhov @LittleDoctor

Bogsneaks are now available :D

Km8YxVm.png
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@Gouldiae Hey there, could I get an adopt of this boy please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=205777&tab=dragon&did=24362252][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=79&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=112&tertgene=8&winggene=20&wings=134&auth=d03952ebda0870b7a2af50308e142662f799fe06&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Base: Mirror Genes: Python, Bee, Spines No apparel or skins Should be 1100g, I think?
@Gouldiae Hey there, could I get an adopt of this boy please?
dragon?age=0&body=79&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=112&tertgene=8&winggene=20&wings=134&auth=d03952ebda0870b7a2af50308e142662f799fe06&dummyext=prev.png
Base: Mirror
Genes: Python, Bee, Spines
No apparel or skins
Should be 1100g, I think?
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
@Snipe

Yes, that is 1100g! :D I'll get to it tomorrow if that's okay, if you're still interested!

@Snipe

Yes, that is 1100g! :D I'll get to it tomorrow if that's okay, if you're still interested!

___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@Gouldiae Yep, that's fine!
@Gouldiae Yep, that's fine!
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
@Snipe

Alright, I got you noted down! Thank you very much :D
@Snipe

Alright, I got you noted down! Thank you very much :D
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72