Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Amicus [Species | Raffle]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@SuddenShimmer Sorry I sent via PM by accident! But sent 35kT
@SuddenShimmer Sorry I sent via PM by accident! But sent 35kT
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
@SuddenShimmer

I keep all 2 stones

and.. Can I buy pale stones? ^^
@SuddenShimmer

I keep all 2 stones

and.. Can I buy pale stones? ^^
NB43KMu.png
@SuddenShimmer

and can I buy Acid Rain? <3
This Amicus is my dream :D
@SuddenShimmer

and can I buy Acid Rain? <3
This Amicus is my dream :D
NB43KMu.png
@SuddenShimmer
I’d like a nest please!
Parent 1: Pink Oleander - VoodooPunks
Parent 2: Green Dart Violets- Skyfeather02
Anything else?: @VoodooPunks gave their consent for this nest!
@SuddenShimmer
I’d like a nest please!
Parent 1: Pink Oleander - VoodooPunks
Parent 2: Green Dart Violets- Skyfeather02
Anything else?: @VoodooPunks gave their consent for this nest!
@Skyfeather02 Currently the nest is in use, but i’ll put you down as soon as it’s done! (Should be some time today). @Techmox Working on your Amicus now! :) Remembee to save the pic of Acid Rain @nitsuj The egg brakes open slowly, the creature coming out with a happy coo. [center][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/10066952_waMs2jdPJmJx3sn.png[/img] [quote][b]Faux Glow[/b] The Amicus looks like it’s glowing, but it actually isn’t! In the dark its aqua scales seem brighter, their horns being the same. They living in dark oak trees and collecting aquamarines[/quote]
@Skyfeather02

Currently the nest is in use, but i’ll put you down as soon as it’s done! (Should be some time today).

@Techmox

Working on your Amicus now! :) Remembee to save the pic of Acid Rain

@nitsuj

The egg brakes open slowly, the creature coming out with a happy coo.
10066952_waMs2jdPJmJx3sn.png
Quote:
Faux Glow
The Amicus looks like it’s glowing, but it actually isn’t! In the dark its aqua scales seem brighter, their horns being the same. They living in dark oak trees and collecting aquamarines
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@Techmox The eggs wiggle around in the box, The Herald of the Sea has already retreated back to where they normally live and Spooky Webs perches on the side to watch with you. The eggs crack open, the first looking similar to its parents, then a second pops out its head and flaps its fins happily. [center][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/10067586_MHBJcm7GhA7OeG8.png[/img] [quote][b]Spooky Herald Offspring 1[/b] The first sibling has smooth skin that’s almost cool to the touch, blue markings rippling on their skin. They enjoy living underwater and collecting lobsters[/quote] [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/10067590_vQlu5IncyRxZrAq.png[/img] [quote][b]Spooky Herald Offspring 2[/b] This Amicus is slightly more shy than its twin, but they seem friendly nonetheless. They seem to somewhat resemble the Herald, but don’t seem keen on watching the Sea, instead they enjoy their freedom to flip around and play. They enjoy living in attics and collecting jars of water[/quote] Your pale stone will hatch soon!
@Techmox

The eggs wiggle around in the box, The Herald of the Sea has already retreated back to where they normally live and Spooky Webs perches on the side to watch with you. The eggs crack open, the first looking similar to its parents, then a second pops out its head and flaps its fins happily.
10067586_MHBJcm7GhA7OeG8.png
Quote:
Spooky Herald Offspring 1
The first sibling has smooth skin that’s almost cool to the touch, blue markings rippling on their skin. They enjoy living underwater and collecting lobsters

10067590_vQlu5IncyRxZrAq.png
Quote:
Spooky Herald Offspring 2
This Amicus is slightly more shy than its twin, but they seem friendly nonetheless. They seem to somewhat resemble the Herald, but don’t seem keen on watching the Sea, instead they enjoy their freedom to flip around and play. They enjoy living in attics and collecting jars of water

Your pale stone will hatch soon!
@SuddenShimmer

owwww they are so cute! <3
@SuddenShimmer

owwww they are so cute! <3
NB43KMu.png
@Techmox The egg wiggles a bit before the shell peels away and reveals the young Amicus: [center][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/10068279_vARfo16DEJzAWLp.png[/img] [quote][b]Orange Fruit[/b] The Amicus has spiked on its tail, as well as a much larger almost leaf like blade. They smell just like orange juice., and love basking in the warm sun. They love to live in orchards and collecting pins[/quote]
@Techmox

The egg wiggles a bit before the shell peels away and reveals the young Amicus:
10068279_vARfo16DEJzAWLp.png
Quote:
Orange Fruit
The Amicus has spiked on its tail, as well as a much larger almost leaf like blade. They smell just like orange juice., and love basking in the warm sun. They love to live in orchards and collecting pins
@Skyfeather02 @VoodooPunks The pair fill the box with frogs and flower petals, the box having been put up on a shelf rather than on the floor considering the pair is bound to have poison abilities in some shape or form. After spending the whole day searching for stones, the pair comes up with [b]4 Eggs[/b]. [center][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/10069909_iDSyWysQ1ETOENd.png[/img] How many would you each like to keep?
@Skyfeather02 @VoodooPunks

The pair fill the box with frogs and flower petals, the box having been put up on a shelf rather than on the floor considering the pair is bound to have poison abilities in some shape or form. After spending the whole day searching for stones, the pair comes up with 4 Eggs.
10069909_iDSyWysQ1ETOENd.png

How many would you each like to keep?
@SuddenShimmer
Id like to keep 2!
@SuddenShimmer
Id like to keep 2!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16