Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Derpywing Ridgebacks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@AloeVerily

Ho, I didn't realise that I don't have to chose a eye shape because of his primal! :')
So... it's perfect for me, because I have difficulties to think about the mix between all your mouthes and eyes shapes... Thanks for noticed me about that !

I updated my order with "mouth 8"... I think it will be cute!

And also, 80g sounds good to me! I send you a CR now.

ps: you'ld you mind to add a little firefly in front of his nose ?
@AloeVerily

Ho, I didn't realise that I don't have to chose a eye shape because of his primal! :')
So... it's perfect for me, because I have difficulties to think about the mix between all your mouthes and eyes shapes... Thanks for noticed me about that !

I updated my order with "mouth 8"... I think it will be cute!

And also, 80g sounds good to me! I send you a CR now.

ps: you'ld you mind to add a little firefly in front of his nose ?
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@pheelthemoment

Sounds good :) I'll accept your payment once I finish Valekivi's order and begin on yours.

@Fouguri

No problem :) As for the firefly, are you wanting one that looks like the fireflies in the Firefly gene?
@pheelthemoment

Sounds good :) I'll accept your payment once I finish Valekivi's order and begin on yours.

@Fouguri

No problem :) As for the firefly, are you wanting one that looks like the fireflies in the Firefly gene?
@AloeVerily

Thank you! ^w^
No, firefly gene look alike pure energy in shape of a bug.
I would prefer a more "real" looking bug (it could be very simple), because this dragon is a firefly collector... XD
@AloeVerily

Thank you! ^w^
No, firefly gene look alike pure energy in shape of a bug.
I would prefer a more "real" looking bug (it could be very simple), because this dragon is a firefly collector... XD
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri

Ah, I understand. I should be able to do that :)
@Fouguri

Ah, I understand. I should be able to do that :)
bump
bump
@AloeVerily Where have you been for all my FR life?? These are simply awesome! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40936869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409369/40936869_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Adopt Type:[/b] Single [b]Genes:[/b] Stone Poison Blood Butterfly Blood Glimmer [b]Eye & Mouth:[/b] #Eye10 with #Mouth2 [b]Apparel:[/b] // [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems [b]Notes:[/b] //
@AloeVerily
Where have you been for all my FR life?? These are simply awesome!

Dragon:

40936869_350.png

Adopt Type: Single
Genes:
Stone Poison
Blood Butterfly
Blood Glimmer
Eye & Mouth: #Eye10 with #Mouth2
Apparel: //
Payment Type: Gems
Notes: //
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser lol thank you :D I'm really glad you like them! Here is a preview of those eye/mouth combos: [img]https://i.imgur.com/9tSfC0T.png[/img] If you want either of these or would like a preview of another combo, just let me know :) The total for your order comes out to 75g. Feel free to send it via crossroads and I'll accept it as soon as I start on your order.
@BlackRayser

lol thank you :D I'm really glad you like them!

Here is a preview of those eye/mouth combos:

9tSfC0T.png
If you want either of these or would like a preview of another combo, just let me know :)

The total for your order comes out to 75g. Feel free to send it via crossroads and I'll accept it as soon as I start on your order.
@AloeVerily
I've edited my order post so you'll have all together ;) I chose #Eye10 with #Mouth2
Sending you the gems asap!
@AloeVerily
I've edited my order post so you'll have all together ;) I chose #Eye10 with #Mouth2
Sending you the gems asap!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@Polyhymnia
@Polyhymnia
@AloeVerily
Hi! Before I fill out an order form I wanted to just see if you could do the apparel I was looking for. It would be a flowerfall, a wing fan, and a lace ribbon. If not no worries, I just wanted to check!
@AloeVerily
Hi! Before I fill out an order form I wanted to just see if you could do the apparel I was looking for. It would be a flowerfall, a wing fan, and a lace ribbon. If not no worries, I just wanted to check!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10