Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Zerkjo's Adopt Shop [Closed!]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53
[quote name="Yanagi" date="2022-01-20 07:31:27" ] Hello I want your beautiful adopt. Can I be added to your ping list? +I'm not rushing you, but will it take a long time for my turn to come? I wonder how long my turn will take. (Oh, I'm not rushing you at all. I hope I'm not rude :)) [/quote] @Yanagi i can add you to the pinglist, yes! Given that you're not on my current orders list, how long your adopt will take depends on when you manage to get a slot. Its always worth checking back here once and awhile though even without a ping because sometimes i will open my slots without pinging- so i don't get flooded. Without interruptions from my mental or physical health my usual turn around is a day to a week or two, depending on work load and what you order [some genes just take a lot of work, like crystal, while if all three of your dragons genes are already sponsored, i can have an adopt back to someone in like.. 5 minutes.]
Yanagi wrote on 2022-01-20 07:31:27:
Hello
I want your beautiful adopt.
Can I be added to your ping list?

+I'm not rushing you, but will it take a long time for my turn to come? I wonder how long my turn will take. (Oh, I'm not rushing you at all. I hope I'm not rude :))
@Yanagi
i can add you to the pinglist, yes!

Given that you're not on my current orders list, how long your adopt will take depends on when you manage to get a slot. Its always worth checking back here once and awhile though even without a ping because sometimes i will open my slots without pinging- so i don't get flooded.

Without interruptions from my mental or physical health my usual turn around is a day to a week or two, depending on work load and what you order [some genes just take a lot of work, like crystal, while if all three of your dragons genes are already sponsored, i can have an adopt back to someone in like.. 5 minutes.]
Please put me on your pinglist! Your art has so much personality!
Please put me on your pinglist! Your art has so much personality!
Gh7Hkjd.png
Thank you for your quick answer!
Apart from your art, I want you to always be happy and healthy.
Have a good day! :)
Thank you for your quick answer!
Apart from your art, I want you to always be happy and healthy.
Have a good day! :)
Hi! Could I be added to your pinglist when you have slots open? Thank you!
Hi! Could I be added to your pinglist when you have slots open? Thank you!
xJ2FDKA.gifx
Rivers
she/her

Cerdae Tracker
May I be added to the ping list?
May I be added to the ping list?
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
Hello! May I be added to the pinglist please :)?
Hello! May I be added to the pinglist please :)?
JNpe71y.png
I'd love to be added to ur pinglist pls!!
I'd love to be added to ur pinglist pls!!
just a little lad
Please add me to your pinglist as well :)
Please add me to your pinglist as well :)
You’re art is adorable! I’d love to be put on your pinglist!
You’re art is adorable! I’d love to be put on your pinglist!
devilghoul_Spiral.pngbleghspiralmeatgutsextrasmall.pngBLEGHbannersmall.png
Pinglist for me too as well, thank you! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Pinglist for me too as well, thank you!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53