Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moonbriar's Papery Busts [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Inei Omgosh I'm speechless!! It was the best surprise, you made my week! Thank you so, so, so very much for your generosity, I'm really thrilled you liked it ^_^ Thanks again, I'm blown away just wow <3

@Oblivii Of coure, no worries! I'd been thinking about doing some more breeds in the coming week, so seeing as you asked, they'll be the first two I work on :D

@HereBeeDragons I'm adding you to the list now! That should come to 110kt, if that sounds right to you, I'm ready for you! :) And you're welcome, I figured I'm enjoying drawing, so apparel was worth a try.

@Stormfly You're welcome, waiting was not a problem at all! ^_^ I'm more than happy to do her necklace as well. The price for both the halo and necklace would be 125kt, or without the necklace it'd come to 110kt. Which would you prefer?
@Inei Omgosh I'm speechless!! It was the best surprise, you made my week! Thank you so, so, so very much for your generosity, I'm really thrilled you liked it ^_^ Thanks again, I'm blown away just wow <3

@Oblivii Of coure, no worries! I'd been thinking about doing some more breeds in the coming week, so seeing as you asked, they'll be the first two I work on :D

@HereBeeDragons I'm adding you to the list now! That should come to 110kt, if that sounds right to you, I'm ready for you! :) And you're welcome, I figured I'm enjoying drawing, so apparel was worth a try.

@Stormfly You're welcome, waiting was not a problem at all! ^_^ I'm more than happy to do her necklace as well. The price for both the halo and necklace would be 125kt, or without the necklace it'd come to 110kt. Which would you prefer?
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
@Moonbriar

Does the crown count as standard apparel or complex? (Tesla has a basic primary gene, so if I'm doing the math right it seems like it would be 90kt for standard apparel ->85kt -20kt + 25kt, or 115kt for complex -> 85kt -20kt +50kt ?)
@Moonbriar

Does the crown count as standard apparel or complex? (Tesla has a basic primary gene, so if I'm doing the math right it seems like it would be 90kt for standard apparel ->85kt -20kt + 25kt, or 115kt for complex -> 85kt -20kt +50kt ?)
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@HereBeeDragons Aaah you're right, I'm so sorry! The crown is standard, I just missed the basic gene ">> So yeah, it'd come to 90kt :) Sorry about that!
@HereBeeDragons Aaah you're right, I'm so sorry! The crown is standard, I just missed the basic gene ">> So yeah, it'd come to 90kt :) Sorry about that!
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
@Stormfly That's absolutely fine! :)
@Stormfly That's absolutely fine! :)
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
@HereBeeDragons Here's you bust of Tesla! ...I was worried she looked a bit plain, and then I got carried away and started experimenting with lightning o.O So if you want the second version too, it's yours! :) (Also on a side note, her colours are so nice to work with! :O) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8NPjaxn.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mibyn1S.png[/img][/center] Thanks for waiting, I was suddenly snowed under by life. Enjoy and thanks for ordering! ^_^
@HereBeeDragons Here's you bust of Tesla! ...I was worried she looked a bit plain, and then I got carried away and started experimenting with lightning o.O So if you want the second version too, it's yours! :) (Also on a side note, her colours are so nice to work with! :O)
8NPjaxn.png
mibyn1S.png

Thanks for waiting, I was suddenly snowed under by life. Enjoy and thanks for ordering! ^_^
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
@Stormfly I finished Goddess too! :D Hopefully you like the crackle, it took a bit of tweaking but I think I got it in the end :) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HR3d2Wc.png[/img][/center] Sorry it took a while, things have been crazy! Hope you like her and thanks so much for ordering <3
@Stormfly I finished Goddess too! :D Hopefully you like the crackle, it took a bit of tweaking but I think I got it in the end :)
HR3d2Wc.png

Sorry it took a while, things have been crazy! Hope you like her and thanks so much for ordering <3
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
@Moonbriar can i plz be on the pinglist for future imp adopts? :3
@Moonbriar can i plz be on the pinglist for future imp adopts? :3
r7P00ic.png
@Moonbriar These are adorable! and I'm really glad you're doing snappers. They need more love!! Dragon name: Wisp Dragon ID: #13381993 Dragon image: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=1&breed=9&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=7&winggene=1&wings=15&auth=b9ae492746777709f51c4e5393c97e426e89bb81&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Apparel pieces/accent/skin you'd like included: Could you color her horns/spiky bits like the accent she's got? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13381993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133820/13381993_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Moonbriar
These are adorable! and I'm really glad you're doing snappers. They need more love!!

Dragon name: Wisp
Dragon ID: #13381993
Dragon image: dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=1&breed=9&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=7&winggene=1&wings=15&auth=b9ae492746777709f51c4e5393c97e426e89bb81&dummyext=prev.png
Apparel pieces/accent/skin you'd like included: Could you color her horns/spiky bits like the accent she's got?

13381993_350.png
k6RElVn.png NN9NPXA.png
rI18gRz.png
nv4LFb6.png
PRICTGJ.png
k7mTvIf.png

lFr0Ane.png
@Para,

Oh she's beautiful!!

Just confirming, does that mean you want just the normal Snapper horns coloured to look like her accent, and leave off the snaggletooth crystal and cheek crystals (I'd add 10kt for that), or, I draw the accent exactly as it appears on her, no apparel (add 25kt)? Sorry, I just wanted to double check :)

That'll come to 95kt or 110kt, depending on what you want ^_^
@Para,

Oh she's beautiful!!

Just confirming, does that mean you want just the normal Snapper horns coloured to look like her accent, and leave off the snaggletooth crystal and cheek crystals (I'd add 10kt for that), or, I draw the accent exactly as it appears on her, no apparel (add 25kt)? Sorry, I just wanted to double check :)

That'll come to 95kt or 110kt, depending on what you want ^_^
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
@Moonbriar
hmmmm
Y'know what? Yeah go for her full accent, no apparel.

I'll send over the treasure :b
@Moonbriar
hmmmm
Y'know what? Yeah go for her full accent, no apparel.

I'll send over the treasure :b
k6RElVn.png NN9NPXA.png
rI18gRz.png
nv4LFb6.png
PRICTGJ.png
k7mTvIf.png

lFr0Ane.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7