Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Interest Check - Quetzalcoatl Skydancers
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NYpnboB.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QV18OH2.png[/img] These were a literal hell to draw because I have no drawing tablet. I just had to use a mouse, but I know I should try and draw the primary genes, because a basic coloring won't be enough interest. But before I even try and attempt that, I need to know if to continue working on these will even be worth my time. Are you guys interested in this adopt?? Do you have any ideas/suggestions on how to line art draw genes (especially crystal)?? or if there is an easier way to do that (I have an idea, but it might not work)?? Please tell me!
NYpnboB.png

QV18OH2.png

These were a literal hell to draw because I have no drawing tablet. I just had to use a mouse, but I know I should try and draw the primary genes, because a basic coloring won't be enough interest. But before I even try and attempt that, I need to know if to continue working on these will even be worth my time.

Are you guys interested in this adopt?? Do you have any ideas/suggestions on how to line art draw genes (especially crystal)?? or if there is an easier way to do that (I have an idea, but it might not work)?? Please tell me!
rPflwkH.png
bump :’)
bump :’)
rPflwkH.png
Ahh these are beautiful! <3 Definitely interested if this becomes an adopt

Crystal and facet you might be able to make use of the triangle stamp tool if you have one in your art program. Having a translucent layer with colour dodge (changes shades of colours) or multiply (darkens colours) and the colour layer underneath might also work?

If you are only using lineart you could draw small triangle accents for crystal and facet possibly.
Ahh these are beautiful! <3 Definitely interested if this becomes an adopt

Crystal and facet you might be able to make use of the triangle stamp tool if you have one in your art program. Having a translucent layer with colour dodge (changes shades of colours) or multiply (darkens colours) and the colour layer underneath might also work?

If you are only using lineart you could draw small triangle accents for crystal and facet possibly.
I am +19 FR Timehomosexual_copy_by_con_tag_ious-dbik85n.png
10kt Grab bags

Deviantart

Adoptables

Art IG
7894af1bb8879832d7b5d6714b0f8d3355908033.png

@Guineapigsfly

Ah, thank you so much for the advice! Sadly I have no art program, so I'm just winging it with a free website haha. I would have replied sooner, but I wasn't subscribed. Thank you again for your input!
@Guineapigsfly

Ah, thank you so much for the advice! Sadly I have no art program, so I'm just winging it with a free website haha. I would have replied sooner, but I wasn't subscribed. Thank you again for your input!
rPflwkH.png
beep beep you know I'm interested friend
beep beep you know I'm interested friend
xWPtcnS.jpg