Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [|Birthday/Anniversary Munchin Mirrors|]
1 2 3
@BraveEguana I'm so sorry for the wait I make these on my laptop and unfortunately on the 10th my laptop took an unfortunate spill and while I've been able to get on FR on my phone I haven't been able to use my laptop to make these. Luckily the shipping on the part I ordered says it will be here today or tomorrow And as soon as I am able to install it then fingers crossed it will work. If it doesn't though I'll make you a temporary still one on my phone.
@BraveEguana I'm so sorry for the wait I make these on my laptop and unfortunately on the 10th my laptop took an unfortunate spill and while I've been able to get on FR on my phone I haven't been able to use my laptop to make these. Luckily the shipping on the part I ordered says it will be here today or tomorrow And as soon as I am able to install it then fingers crossed it will work. If it doesn't though I'll make you a temporary still one on my phone.
0f1mBJP.png
@Caprineki PC problems are never good .___. Take your time! As long as your pc works xD
@Caprineki PC problems are never good .___. Take your time! As long as your pc works xD
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@BraveEguana let me just say I'm absolutely ashamed this took me so long. I meant to get the computer issue fixed much quicker and it just didn't turn out like I had planned. However I am finished! [img]https://i.imgur.com/JINYCy3.gif[/img] Here's your girl I really hope you like her! Also as an apology also have this. It's not the genes you want for her but her current genes I hope you still like it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/BpzNLlg.png[/img] If there's anything wrong don't hesitate to let me know!
@BraveEguana let me just say I'm absolutely ashamed this took me so long. I meant to get the computer issue fixed much quicker and it just didn't turn out like I had planned. However I am finished!

JINYCy3.gif
Here's your girl I really hope you like her!
Also as an apology also have this. It's not the genes you want for her but her current genes I hope you still like it.
BpzNLlg.png

If there's anything wrong don't hesitate to let me know!
0f1mBJP.png
@Caprineki No problem, I love both <3 (Like really, REALLY love both! :D)
Thank you! ^°^
@Caprineki No problem, I love both <3 (Like really, REALLY love both! :D)
Thank you! ^°^
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
1 2 3