Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dathomir's Crowned Coatl - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@DecemberStar Yes, very sorry. I've been having some horrible mental health issues and haven't had the time or energy in between therapy to do them, I apologize. Please PM me, I'll refund you.
@DecemberStar Yes, very sorry. I've been having some horrible mental health issues and haven't had the time or energy in between therapy to do them, I apologize. Please PM me, I'll refund you.
QcmVjST.png
@Scorporius
@Cvhruig
@After

Hey guys. Due to some unexpected and awful personal reasons I'm going to have to cancel your orders and give you full refunds in either treasure or gems. Plesse feel free to PM me so we can work out what I owe you. I'm terribly sorry for the wait and the inconvenience. Sometimes things happen you just can't predict. I want to make this right!
@Scorporius
@Cvhruig
@After

Hey guys. Due to some unexpected and awful personal reasons I'm going to have to cancel your orders and give you full refunds in either treasure or gems. Plesse feel free to PM me so we can work out what I owe you. I'm terribly sorry for the wait and the inconvenience. Sometimes things happen you just can't predict. I want to make this right!
QcmVjST.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7