Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ButtRocks Cave Stamps (OPEN)
1 2 3 4
@Amanda
Please read the first post again. ^.^
@Amanda
Please read the first post again. ^.^
@ButtRocks

I feel so stupid sometimes.

Want to pick which one you want to do?

I . . . sleep now.
@ButtRocks

I feel so stupid sometimes.

Want to pick which one you want to do?

I . . . sleep now.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@Amanda
I will do the first one, and if by the time I get to it, no other orders are put in, I'll start the next. So I'll just count them as individual orders and put them in as I get them done, but if other orders come in between them, they will get put on my list as ahead of whichever was next on your list. If that makes any sense. I'm sure I'm wording that weird to anyone that isn't me. XD
So for the first one with iri/shim/glim, the wind emblem, and the claws, 40k. Please send that as a CR when you can, and I'll get started when I can. ^-^
@Amanda
I will do the first one, and if by the time I get to it, no other orders are put in, I'll start the next. So I'll just count them as individual orders and put them in as I get them done, but if other orders come in between them, they will get put on my list as ahead of whichever was next on your list. If that makes any sense. I'm sure I'm wording that weird to anyone that isn't me. XD
So for the first one with iri/shim/glim, the wind emblem, and the claws, 40k. Please send that as a CR when you can, and I'll get started when I can. ^-^
@Amanda
I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know I haven't forgotten your order. I was out of town for nearly a week and while I was away one of my coworkers up and quit. Since I've gotten back in town I've been working a lot of OT to help cover while we find a new person. Things should settle back down this next week and then I'll be able to get your order done asap.
@Amanda
I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know I haven't forgotten your order. I was out of town for nearly a week and while I was away one of my coworkers up and quit. Since I've gotten back in town I've been working a lot of OT to help cover while we find a new person. Things should settle back down this next week and then I'll be able to get your order done asap.
@ButtRocks

Real life sucks sometimes and it cant be helped. At least you only person leave. My place had 4 on the same week.

Good luck with your job and I hope you find someone.
@ButtRocks

Real life sucks sometimes and it cant be helped. At least you only person leave. My place had 4 on the same week.

Good luck with your job and I hope you find someone.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@Amanda
We only have 6 employees, so losing even 1 is a huge issue for us lol.
I was able to bring my laptop and tablet tonight, your first adopt is done!
I'm starting the second Murder Pup now.
Since I just did the wind emblem for your other Murder Pup, I'm not going to charge you for it on the second one. With the base price, plus sponsoring Bar and Daub, the total is 45K. ^.^
@Amanda
We only have 6 employees, so losing even 1 is a huge issue for us lol.
I was able to bring my laptop and tablet tonight, your first adopt is done!
I'm starting the second Murder Pup now.
Since I just did the wind emblem for your other Murder Pup, I'm not going to charge you for it on the second one. With the base price, plus sponsoring Bar and Daub, the total is 45K. ^.^
@ButtRocks Username: HarperRider Adopt Type: Murder Pup Dragon:http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=43417&did=46948546 Apparel? nopeAccent Included? Yes/No unless no accent present. Other?(For Murder Pups, any specific Skull color?) bloody scull, awrgs
@ButtRocks Username: HarperRider Adopt Type: Murder Pup Dragon:http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=43417&did=46948546 Apparel? nopeAccent Included? Yes/No unless no accent present. Other?(For Murder Pups, any specific Skull color?) bloody scull, awrgs
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
For the mirror adopt... would it be possible to have the humanoid skull modified to be a bird skull instead?
For the mirror adopt... would it be possible to have the humanoid skull modified to be a bird skull instead?
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic The base lineart is all on one layer at this point because of how old the file is. So while it's possible, it would take a hefty bribe for me to want to bother with it.
@Zenzic The base lineart is all on one layer at this point because of how old the file is. So while it's possible, it would take a hefty bribe for me to want to bother with it.
Ah, I see. Yeah, that would be a pain in the butt to edit. XD
Thanks anyway!
Ah, I see. Yeah, that would be a pain in the butt to edit. XD
Thanks anyway!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4