Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sapphire´s adopts! (CLOSED)
@Whymsical [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a3cb8a89c675d5a80a19a250e491d89f/tumblr_pakzlruMyQ1xtk2k1o1_1280.jpg[/img] The coatl one is in progress, but here´s your Skydancer! I tried to add the gembond too @Ratiasu [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/512f312e5e17ee5fcefda36caab1f2e1/tumblr_pakzjvQOxl1xtk2k1o1_1280.jpg[/img] Sorry for the wait, but here it is! Figured out an easy way to do Facet by the way!
@Whymsical

tumblr_pakzlruMyQ1xtk2k1o1_1280.jpg
The coatl one is in progress, but here´s your Skydancer! I tried to add the gembond too

@Ratiasu

tumblr_pakzjvQOxl1xtk2k1o1_1280.jpg
Sorry for the wait, but here it is! Figured out an easy way to do Facet by the way!
c7Xl1MV.png
@mildlyanxiousdoe

I can do that, but since I have temporarily closed my shop for reasons, it might takea while. I tell you when you can pay me
@mildlyanxiousdoe

I can do that, but since I have temporarily closed my shop for reasons, it might takea while. I tell you when you can pay me
c7Xl1MV.png
@Vuldovah

Yours is already done too (but the Giraffe did not turn out so well...), but Im currently struggling to remember where I saved the file and how I named it. H e l p

@Skydust

Yours is in progress!
@Vuldovah

Yours is already done too (but the Giraffe did not turn out so well...), but Im currently struggling to remember where I saved the file and how I named it. H e l p

@Skydust

Yours is in progress!
c7Xl1MV.png
@Sapphyvern

That looks really good! Thanks for the update on the coatl too! ^-^
@Sapphyvern

That looks really good! Thanks for the update on the coatl too! ^-^
earthb1.png
FR Time +8.
@Sapphyvern

Oh no! D: I hope you're able to find it eventually, I'm sure it turned out fine :) Just let me know when you do, but if it's really lost that's perfectly ok, these things happen!
@Sapphyvern

Oh no! D: I hope you're able to find it eventually, I'm sure it turned out fine :) Just let me know when you do, but if it's really lost that's perfectly ok, these things happen!
uONmDxt.pnglFhEytX.png