Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | DOZY DRAGON ADOPT SHOP (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Valfire Breed: Mirror Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30653955] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306540/30653955_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Skink, Spinner, Glimmer Colours: Cyan, Fuchsia, Bubblegum Apparel: [item=cleaver] Accent/Skin: (Please use the [ skin= ] code and supply the accent/skin itself so i can look at it without the dragon's apparel or genes mixed in.) Do you want me to supply both a larger image AND the signature-sized image: yes please Payment: Treasure please!
@Valfire
Breed: Mirror
Dragon:
30653955_350.png

Genes: Skink, Spinner, Glimmer
Colours: Cyan, Fuchsia, Bubblegum
Apparel: Cleaver
Accent/Skin: (Please use the [ skin= ] code and supply the accent/skin itself so i can look at it without the dragon's apparel or genes mixed in.)
Do you want me to supply both a larger image AND the signature-sized image: yes please
Payment: Treasure please!
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
Do you accept gems in payment or only treasure? I have a whole bunch of gems waiting to be used but like no treasure. XD
Do you accept gems in payment or only treasure? I have a whole bunch of gems waiting to be used but like no treasure. XD
jxHrwpT.png
I would like to snag a spot, but it would be for treasure or gems.
So, is there a waiting list?
I would like to snag a spot, but it would be for treasure or gems.
So, is there a waiting list?
wLImlZB.gif
May I snag a slot?
I'm at work / on mobile so I can't post the order form right away...
I want to pay USD though!!
May I snag a slot?
I'm at work / on mobile so I can't post the order form right away...
I want to pay USD though!!
I06KedT.gif
I would love to snag a slot.
I would love to snag a slot.
RHoDrKy.png
@Valfire It says I need to request access for the pinglist. I'd like to claim a slot for USD orders. Your new shop doesn't say how many dragons, so I have two I'd like. Breed: Skydancer Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7015133] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70152/7015133_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Iri/Shim/GB Colours: Royal/Royal/Purple Apparel: [item=Druidic Emblem][item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=Tawny Antlers][item=Dryad's Guise] Accent/Skin: None Do you want me to supply both a larger image AND the signature-sized image: Yes please Payment: GEMS or TREASURE or USD? USD Breed: Snapper Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7143581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71436/7143581_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Iri/Shim/GB Colours: Splash/Purple/Royal Apparel: [item=Electricians Emblem][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Steelscale Wing Guard][item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] Accent/Skin: None Do you want me to supply both a larger image AND the signature-sized image: Yes please Payment: GEMS or TREASURE or USD? USD If you can't take more than one, can you do the snapper instead? Jetfyre, my skydancer, has lots of art and snipsnaps need some love. <3 Also with said snipsnap, I can get an image of him without all the armor.
@Valfire
It says I need to request access for the pinglist. I'd like to claim a slot for USD orders. Your new shop doesn't say how many dragons, so I have two I'd like.

Breed: Skydancer
Dragon:
7015133_350.png

Genes: Iri/Shim/GB
Colours: Royal/Royal/Purple
Apparel: Druidic Emblem Leafy Gladeboughs Tawny Antlers Dryad's Guise
Accent/Skin: None
Do you want me to supply both a larger image AND the signature-sized image: Yes please
Payment: GEMS or TREASURE or USD? USD

Breed: Snapper
Dragon:
7143581_350.png

Genes: Iri/Shim/GB
Colours: Splash/Purple/Royal
Apparel: Veteran's Shoulder Scars Veteran's Leg Scars Steelscale Wing Guard Glowing Blue Clawtips
Accent/Skin: None
Do you want me to supply both a larger image AND the signature-sized image: Yes please
Payment: GEMS or TREASURE or USD? USD

If you can't take more than one, can you do the snapper instead? Jetfyre, my skydancer, has lots of art and snipsnaps need some love. <3 Also with said snipsnap, I can get an image of him without all the armor.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Oh, I should clarify on the front page and i will; for treasure/gem orders it's restricted to 1 dragon per order

For USD orders, it's 3 per order.

I see a few orders already, but for people asking to snag slots, please specify if you're paying USD or Game Currency. Treasure or Gems are allowed, but it's first come first serve so whomever ordered/asked first gets first slots. Sorry.
Oh, I should clarify on the front page and i will; for treasure/gem orders it's restricted to 1 dragon per order

For USD orders, it's 3 per order.

I see a few orders already, but for people asking to snag slots, please specify if you're paying USD or Game Currency. Treasure or Gems are allowed, but it's first come first serve so whomever ordered/asked first gets first slots. Sorry.
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
Okie! Yeah I looked several times, so I wanted to be sure.
Okie! Yeah I looked several times, so I wanted to be sure.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Can I possibly grab a game currency slot? I need to review the new prices and rules and such, and I'm unfortunately a little busy right now, so I may not actually be able to order, but I love your art so much I don't wanna miss a chance! ^^;

EDIT: @Valfire (Silly me forgot to ping) Also, if all game currency slots are full, I might be able to pay USD, but I need to check my funds!
Can I possibly grab a game currency slot? I need to review the new prices and rules and such, and I'm unfortunately a little busy right now, so I may not actually be able to order, but I love your art so much I don't wanna miss a chance! ^^;

EDIT: @Valfire (Silly me forgot to ping) Also, if all game currency slots are full, I might be able to pay USD, but I need to check my funds!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Below

Accepted! 1 dragon per site currency order, I'm sorry.

Base Price 100K
1 new gene (20k, butterfly) 2 unlocked genes (2k each, capsule, iridescent), 4 SIMPLE apparel (5kT each)
1 Semi-complicated Accent (40kT)

Your total comes out to 174kT!
@Below

Accepted! 1 dragon per site currency order, I'm sorry.

Base Price 100K
1 new gene (20k, butterfly) 2 unlocked genes (2k each, capsule, iridescent), 4 SIMPLE apparel (5kT each)
1 Semi-complicated Accent (40kT)

Your total comes out to 174kT!
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33