Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Jokerr's Adopt Shop- 8 Breeds! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Jokerr

Sorry, I got distracted by a video game. Anyway, that's okay, the accent wasn't necessary, I was just curious on your thoughts. I'll just go without for that. I do like the way they turn out without an apparel/accent look.

As far as the color, it's okay if it doesn't look exactly like the metallic, I'm certainly not going to make you do a gene you're not doing. When you did Kurai my spiral, she had Iri and I liked how that turned out. If there's something similar you can do with Atem's dark primary color, that would be great. I just like the darker color look the Metallic gives it versus the really pale color that would be the same color in Iri.
@Jokerr

Sorry, I got distracted by a video game. Anyway, that's okay, the accent wasn't necessary, I was just curious on your thoughts. I'll just go without for that. I do like the way they turn out without an apparel/accent look.

As far as the color, it's okay if it doesn't look exactly like the metallic, I'm certainly not going to make you do a gene you're not doing. When you did Kurai my spiral, she had Iri and I liked how that turned out. If there's something similar you can do with Atem's dark primary color, that would be great. I just like the darker color look the Metallic gives it versus the really pale color that would be the same color in Iri.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
@SunWorshipper Awesome! Thank you for being so understanding ^^ I'll keep with the darker colors for sure and we can go from there ^^
@SunWorshipper Awesome! Thank you for being so understanding ^^ I'll keep with the darker colors for sure and we can go from there ^^
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
@Jokerr

That sounds great, thank you. I'll send over 50k shortly. As usual, I look forward to seeing how it turns out! ^_^
@Jokerr

That sounds great, thank you. I'll send over 50k shortly. As usual, I look forward to seeing how it turns out! ^_^
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
@TheLocalCryptid May I also be on this ping list? :D
@TheLocalCryptid May I also be on this ping list? :D
tumblr_inline_onpeeatHvq1toetae_540.png
o.png o.png o.png o.pngo.png o.png
jIRALXN.png
@TheLocalCryptid I'd love to be put on the pinglist :)
@TheLocalCryptid I'd love to be put on the pinglist :)
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21