Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | KC's Wildclaw Adopts | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GiantLizard

Oh good! Thank you for the compliment :0
You're very welcome he was a pleasure to draw. I look forward the future :)
@GiantLizard

Oh good! Thank you for the compliment :0
You're very welcome he was a pleasure to draw. I look forward the future :)
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@CosmicSummer Hi I'm back! :') I have a question :D Do you do circuit? :)
@CosmicSummer Hi I'm back! :') I have a question :D Do you do circuit? :)
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
@GiantLizard

omg I missed both the ping and the subscription notification how?? I apologize for the extremely late reply ;^;
To answer your question: I haven't made a base for circuit but obviously I'll need to do one eventually so I can take your request :)
@GiantLizard

omg I missed both the ping and the subscription notification how?? I apologize for the extremely late reply ;^;
To answer your question: I haven't made a base for circuit but obviously I'll need to do one eventually so I can take your request :)
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
@CosmicSummer Awww thats okay haaha I dont mind at all! I understand how notifications can get buried xD I was wondering about this girl? She has a simple skin and circuit :O so tell me if you'd rather not draw her. I can definitely pay extra as well :D no clothes :D and I'll let you decide on a good background color? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31542062] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315421/31542062_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CosmicSummer Awww thats okay haaha I dont mind at all! I understand how notifications can get buried xD I was wondering about this girl? She has a simple skin and circuit :O so tell me if you'd rather not draw her. I can definitely pay extra as well :D no clothes :D and I'll let you decide on a good background color? :)

31542062_350.png

@GiantLizard

Ooh she's pretty :0
I can certainly do the accent, it seems simple enough, and I'm down for circuit. Extra isn't needed but of course I'd greatly appreciate if you decide to.
As for the background maybe a lighter color like a blue-grey? That color always come to mind with a more brown color palette haha
@GiantLizard

Ooh she's pretty :0
I can certainly do the accent, it seems simple enough, and I'm down for circuit. Extra isn't needed but of course I'd greatly appreciate if you decide to.
As for the background maybe a lighter color like a blue-grey? That color always come to mind with a more brown color palette haha
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
@CosmicSummer ooooooh yeah!! Especially since she is an ice dragon too! :D Oh yeah! also! could I have the drawing facing the left? please?
@CosmicSummer ooooooh yeah!! Especially since she is an ice dragon too! :D Oh yeah! also! could I have the drawing facing the left? please?
@GiantLizard

Cool cool and yeah of course!
I'll get to work on it as soon as possible, I gotta sleep first :)
@GiantLizard

Cool cool and yeah of course!
I'll get to work on it as soon as possible, I gotta sleep first :)
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
@GiantLizard [font=Fantasy][color=olive]Here you are! Tell me if you want the background color changed. I hope I did your accent justice and oh man Circuit is fun haha[/color][/font] [img]https://imgur.com/TNmrYkc.png[/img]
@GiantLizard

Here you are! Tell me if you want the background color changed. I hope I did your accent justice
and oh man Circuit is fun haha

TNmrYkc.png
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
@CosmicSummer HHHHJJJJJJHJGDSAJGD I LOVE her!!!! :D Thank you so much! Again xD you did the accent perfectly :)
@CosmicSummer HHHHJJJJJJHJGDSAJGD I LOVE her!!!! :D Thank you so much! Again xD you did the accent perfectly :)
@GiantLizard

You're very welcome!! I'm so glad you like her :)
@GiantLizard

You're very welcome!! I'm so glad you like her :)
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
1 2 3 4 5 6