Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Shak's Wildclaws | CLOSED |
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Shakshun
Thank you so much for Jyoti! I feel you with life issues. Currently this month has probably been the worst ever for me, but we can pull through!
@Shakshun
Thank you so much for Jyoti! I feel you with life issues. Currently this month has probably been the worst ever for me, but we can pull through!
RG3SXKP.png
these are awesome! thanks so much!

@mintiani don't forget to download~

@Shakshun

Honestly, don’t worry about at it at all! Health should always come first, and I’m glad you are taking projects at a good pace now :) Thank you so much for the adopt, I really love it a lot! Hope you are feeling better, and I’m looking forward to what you create in the future ;)
@Shakshun

Honestly, don’t worry about at it at all! Health should always come first, and I’m glad you are taking projects at a good pace now :) Thank you so much for the adopt, I really love it a lot! Hope you are feeling better, and I’m looking forward to what you create in the future ;)
jxHrwpT.png
Ah thank you so much! My boys looks awesome! :D

No worries on having to close up shop - it's completely understandable to have rl get in the way or needing to put your focus elsewhere. I look forward to any possible future shops you may open! :)
Ah thank you so much! My boys looks awesome! :D

No worries on having to close up shop - it's completely understandable to have rl get in the way or needing to put your focus elsewhere. I look forward to any possible future shops you may open! :)
61737_s.gif
@Shakshun -

firstly, the art is amazing, one of the cutest darn things i've seen in my life - so thank you so very much for that! <3
secondly, everything you're feeling and the decisions you've made based on those feelings are completely valid and you will always be loved and admired no matter what you choose to do. we all understand, i'm sure many of us have been there and can empathise with how you feel rn,, it's incredibly important to put yourself first and it's very nice n reassuring to see that you're doing that :")
i hope you can find some sort of relaxation and pleasure out of doing art, as you're super talented and it'd be a shame for that to go to waste! but for the time being, however long it may take, look after yourself. do whatever your heart n brain tells you to do and just go with the flow :-)

thank you again, i hope things get better for you soon! <3
@Shakshun -

firstly, the art is amazing, one of the cutest darn things i've seen in my life - so thank you so very much for that! <3
secondly, everything you're feeling and the decisions you've made based on those feelings are completely valid and you will always be loved and admired no matter what you choose to do. we all understand, i'm sure many of us have been there and can empathise with how you feel rn,, it's incredibly important to put yourself first and it's very nice n reassuring to see that you're doing that :")
i hope you can find some sort of relaxation and pleasure out of doing art, as you're super talented and it'd be a shame for that to go to waste! but for the time being, however long it may take, look after yourself. do whatever your heart n brain tells you to do and just go with the flow :-)

thank you again, i hope things get better for you soon! <3
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
Screech. These look so goooooooood.
Honestly I kind of forgot I ordered these! Which is something I do alot with art. But getting art back and it feels like a surprise is the nicest. <3
Worth the wait!
Screech. These look so goooooooood.
Honestly I kind of forgot I ordered these! Which is something I do alot with art. But getting art back and it feels like a surprise is the nicest. <3
Worth the wait!
RHoDrKy.png
@Shakshun

He looks so wonderful! Thank you so much for drawing him. Honestly, please don't feel bad about the wait, I hope you are feeling a little better and mega congrats on the job. If you ever need an ear or a shoulder, I'm around!

Massive hugs to you.
@Shakshun

He looks so wonderful! Thank you so much for drawing him. Honestly, please don't feel bad about the wait, I hope you are feeling a little better and mega congrats on the job. If you ever need an ear or a shoulder, I'm around!

Massive hugs to you.
oEQPJQK.png
Tempest's adopt was definitely worth the wait!! It's absolutely beautiful, thank you so much <3

I wish you luck with any of your future art projects :D
Tempest's adopt was definitely worth the wait!! It's absolutely beautiful, thank you so much <3

I wish you luck with any of your future art projects :D
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
It's understandable how RL can get in the way of things. Please don't feel bad, your needs should come first. I hope life gets a little easier now that you finished these orders.

Thanks so much! Lotus looks amazing!
It's understandable how RL can get in the way of things. Please don't feel bad, your needs should come first. I hope life gets a little easier now that you finished these orders.

Thanks so much! Lotus looks amazing!
yHVNH4X.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15