Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Badge Adopts! [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[img]https://i.imgur.com/zBDmHLH.png[/img] @Amorah Here you go!
zBDmHLH.png
@Amorah Here you go!
489.png

I joined Arcane for the aesthetic

FR time +2 | She/Her
Art Blog
arcane_3.png
@TheOKGatsby, This looks wonderful, I'm screaming :^D Thank you so much! Would you mind me ordering another?

Base: Cameo
Text: Ophion
Color 1: (See additional details)
Color 2: Flightrising's Maroon
Color 3: Default color (like the one in your example!)
Color 4 (if applicable): Default color (like the example :^D)
Any additional details? Instead of the dragon, would you mind replacing it with a crown? Similar to the gilded crown? I'll be more than happy if you charged more than the normal price.
Payment method: Treasure
@TheOKGatsby, This looks wonderful, I'm screaming :^D Thank you so much! Would you mind me ordering another?

Base: Cameo
Text: Ophion
Color 1: (See additional details)
Color 2: Flightrising's Maroon
Color 3: Default color (like the one in your example!)
Color 4 (if applicable): Default color (like the example :^D)
Any additional details? Instead of the dragon, would you mind replacing it with a crown? Similar to the gilded crown? I'll be more than happy if you charged more than the normal price.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amorah
Sounds good! The crown change will be 10kT extra, so your total is 25kT again :)
@Amorah
Sounds good! The crown change will be 10kT extra, so your total is 25kT again :)
489.png

FR time +2 | She/Her
Art Blog
arcane_3.png
@TheOKGatsby
Base: inkwell
Text: O.S.A
Color 1: black
Color 2: gold
Color 3: default
Any additional details? if possible i'd like the symbol of an eye on the front the inkwell, in black, if not that's cool!
Payment method: gems
@TheOKGatsby
Base: inkwell
Text: O.S.A
Color 1: black
Color 2: gold
Color 3: default
Any additional details? if possible i'd like the symbol of an eye on the front the inkwell, in black, if not that's cool!
Payment method: gems
vFAGccV.png
@Thundercracker
Sounds good! That'll be 20g!
@Thundercracker
Sounds good! That'll be 20g!
489.png

FR time +2 | She/Her
Art Blog
arcane_3.png
@TheOKGatsby [b]Base:[/b] Thread [b]Text:[/b] Fate [b]Color 1:[/b] Cream [b]Color 2:[/b] Default/Grey [b]Color 3:[/b] Seafoam [b]Color 4 (if applicable):[/b] Default [b]Any additional details?[/b] if you could add something like the [item=worn pincushion] at the bottom right corner? If not, that is okay too, but I would be glad to pay more if that is possible. [b]Payment method:[/b] Treasure
@TheOKGatsby

Base: Thread
Text: Fate
Color 1: Cream
Color 2: Default/Grey
Color 3: Seafoam
Color 4 (if applicable): Default
Any additional details? if you could add something like the Worn Pincushion at the bottom right corner? If not, that is okay too, but I would be glad to pay more if that is possible.
tumblr_opbd5rRgyF1rwcniio4_r2_1280.png
@AutumnRotten
Got it! That'll be 25kT!
@AutumnRotten
Got it! That'll be 25kT!
489.png

FR time +2 | She/Her
Art Blog
arcane_3.png
@TheOKGatsby
Oh, these are great! Do you have a limit to the number you can order at a time? (I'm only looking to do three, but they're all the same minus the text)
Though I'll definitely come back, if you ever make more bases I'd love to buy a few. :D
@TheOKGatsby
Oh, these are great! Do you have a limit to the number you can order at a time? (I'm only looking to do three, but they're all the same minus the text)
Though I'll definitely come back, if you ever make more bases I'd love to buy a few. :D
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
Thank you! :D I don't have a limit to orders, as long as it's within reason (and three totally is)
@Scryzze
Thank you! :D I don't have a limit to orders, as long as it's within reason (and three totally is)
489.png

FR time +2 | She/Her
Art Blog
arcane_3.png
@TheOKGatsby Alrighty, thank you! ...I stared at my order for a moment, and decided to actually change up a few things. I hope that's alright. All three have the same base+colors so I didn't post it three times. [quote="base" candle] [b]Base:[/b]Candle [b]Text:[/b] PEACE [b]Color 1:[/b] A light blue-green [b]Color 2:[/b] A sort of dusty-white (sort of like FR's antique color) [b]Color 3:[/b] Dusty beige, like yellowed paper, ish? [b]Color 4 (if applicable):[/b] [b]Any additional details?[/b] -Would it be possible to have a faint gradient on the flame? From the base blue-green to a very light greenish color. -This is the 'base' candle, as the other two have the same colors but slightly different details. -Also, would it be possible to add a white feather? [b]Payment method:[/b] Treasure (for all three). [/quote] [quote=Second candle] [b]Text:[/b] WILL [b]Any additional details?[/b] -instead of a feather, can this one have music notes around it? The same color as the flame. [/quote] [quote=Third Candle] [b]Text:[/b] SIGHT [b]Any additional details?[/b] -An hourglass, similar to the [item=time-turner's sandglass]? [/quote] I'll be fine with paying any extra you deem necessary, it is a little much, haha.
@TheOKGatsby
Alrighty, thank you!
...I stared at my order for a moment, and decided to actually change up a few things. I hope that's alright. All three have the same base+colors so I didn't post it three times.
base wrote:
Base:Candle
Text: PEACE
Color 1: A light blue-green
Color 2: A sort of dusty-white (sort of like FR's antique color)
Color 3: Dusty beige, like yellowed paper, ish?
Color 4 (if applicable):
Any additional details?
-Would it be possible to have a faint gradient on the flame? From the base blue-green to a very light greenish color.
-This is the 'base' candle, as the other two have the same colors but slightly different details.
-Also, would it be possible to add a white feather?
Payment method: Treasure (for all three).
Second candle wrote:
Text: WILL
Any additional details?
-instead of a feather, can this one have music notes around it? The same color as the flame.
Third Candle wrote:
Text: SIGHT
Any additional details?
-An hourglass, similar to the Time-turner's Sandglass ?
I'll be fine with paying any extra you deem necessary, it is a little much, haha.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me