Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC]Circus Tuns, Knotted Spirals, etc.
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CookieCryptid
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@CookieCryptid
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
sfox-7438-46_9_1_1_2_4_14_1.pngUsjnBVU.png4taB29c.png
Ahhh all of them are so cool! Definitely ping me! I’m pretty interested in the mirrors!
Ahhh all of them are so cool! Definitely ping me! I’m pretty interested in the mirrors!
@CookieCryptid

These are all great, to be honest ;-; They're really original, and the lines and coloring on the finished products are really clean~ I'd love to be added to the pinglist! I can already think of a couple dragons I'd want to get these for (if I can stop buying genes and afford them >.<)
@CookieCryptid

These are all great, to be honest ;-; They're really original, and the lines and coloring on the finished products are really clean~ I'd love to be added to the pinglist! I can already think of a couple dragons I'd want to get these for (if I can stop buying genes and afford them >.<)
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

Hi @CookieCryptid :D Could I be added to a pinglist? Or waitlist? :) I really love all the bases I'd buy them all!
Hi @CookieCryptid :D Could I be added to a pinglist? Or waitlist? :) I really love all the bases I'd buy them all!
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
@CookieCryptid add me to the pinglist for when you open please!
@CookieCryptid add me to the pinglist for when you open please!
@CookieCryptid aww could I be on the pinglist too please? These are amazing!
@CookieCryptid aww could I be on the pinglist too please? These are amazing!
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@CookieCryptid hnnnnng i love all of them and it's making me wish i had some tundras fhdsjk I especially love that expression on the Mirror???
please,,, put me on the pinglist for when you start selling these i have a mighty need
@CookieCryptid hnnnnng i love all of them and it's making me wish i had some tundras fhdsjk I especially love that expression on the Mirror???
please,,, put me on the pinglist for when you start selling these i have a mighty need
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@CookieCryptid Please add me to your pinglist!your adopt is so cute:)
@CookieCryptid Please add me to your pinglist!your adopt is so cute:)
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@CookieCryptid

Can you please add me to a general pinglist?
@CookieCryptid

Can you please add me to a general pinglist?
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Mudguts @afr11 @ClearLakes44 @Sumael @blazingsnark @kaaoqi @Dreamcoyote @MawkishMuse @GiantLizard @Polyhymnia @Gravebloom @Keryth @nonaline @Nepkitty

Added! So many omg O^O

@DecemberStar They aren't open yet since my regular art queue is a little backed up, but I can put you on a pinglist!
@Mudguts @afr11 @ClearLakes44 @Sumael @blazingsnark @kaaoqi @Dreamcoyote @MawkishMuse @GiantLizard @Polyhymnia @Gravebloom @Keryth @nonaline @Nepkitty

Added! So many omg O^O

@DecemberStar They aren't open yet since my regular art queue is a little backed up, but I can put you on a pinglist!
PDNmiBP.png
RORY
PING ME TO GET MY ATTENTION

q9EEy5M.pngczjozDN.png
e7lpONG.pngTlmcw5e.png
4ogWlJU.pngKRcB6uC.png
EXGoTHI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6