Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Pixel Mermaid Adopts ~ [OPEN]
1 2
Username and ID#: tomatotwin, 319443
Reference: I'll PM you on slack
Skin Tone: pale to match picture
Hair Color: red to match picture
Hair Style: long, straight, red as in picture
Bangs Style: not present because beanie
Eyes: open
Mouth: :)
Chest Cover: seashell bra, purple to match beanie
Ear Fins Shape: rounded but beanie should cover most of them
Fins Color: purple to match hat
Scales Color: like a silver if possible? otherwise a soft white, dm me on slack if questions because im tired
Gradient: if silver, like a light silver/grey to a dark silver/grey
Details: glitter on the tail if possible?
Effects: custom, purple beanie as seen in picture
Payment Total: 25kt for base + 10kt for beanie + 15kt gradiant = 50kt
let me know if the sparkles/silver are extra too, its not a problem at all!
Edit: forgot the ping @arowanaprincess
Username and ID#: tomatotwin, 319443
Reference: I'll PM you on slack
Skin Tone: pale to match picture
Hair Color: red to match picture
Hair Style: long, straight, red as in picture
Bangs Style: not present because beanie
Eyes: open
Mouth: :)
Chest Cover: seashell bra, purple to match beanie
Ear Fins Shape: rounded but beanie should cover most of them
Fins Color: purple to match hat
Scales Color: like a silver if possible? otherwise a soft white, dm me on slack if questions because im tired
Gradient: if silver, like a light silver/grey to a dark silver/grey
Details: glitter on the tail if possible?
Effects: custom, purple beanie as seen in picture
Payment Total: 25kt for base + 10kt for beanie + 15kt gradiant = 50kt
let me know if the sparkles/silver are extra too, its not a problem at all!
Edit: forgot the ping @arowanaprincess
@tomatotwin The glitter on the tail will probably come with the gradient, so 50kt is okay for me! Send me a CR, and I'll accept when I finish your mermaid. Thanks for ordering!
@tomatotwin The glitter on the tail will probably come with the gradient, so 50kt is okay for me! Send me a CR, and I'll accept when I finish your mermaid. Thanks for ordering!
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
@tomatotwin this was an enjoyable mermaid! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7d63/f/2018/059/0/1/tomatotwin_by_arowanaprincess-dc4lnga.png[/img]
@tomatotwin this was an enjoyable mermaid!

tomatotwin_by_arowanaprincess-dc4lnga.png
- pinglist snipped -

Hello! I pinged you from the GAP. You might be interested in my little pixel mermaid adoptable shop. Yes, I can mimic most dragon genes and do OCs as well. I can also do males. Feel free to check out the first page for details!
- pinglist snipped -

Hello! I pinged you from the GAP. You might be interested in my little pixel mermaid adoptable shop. Yes, I can mimic most dragon genes and do OCs as well. I can also do males. Feel free to check out the first page for details!
bump!
bump!
@ArowanaPrincess Hi so I'm skipping the order form because I would like it to you to create a mermaid for this guy. He loves his frogs and snakes, lives in the forest/swamp area with them and loves to swim. Greenthorn is accomplished fighter but still he is who he is.. I love where you tell people to pls add it all up yourself and I will confirm with you (i also do this to check if you're still reading this) LOL that's funny :) Be creative with him :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39917332] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399174/39917332_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ArowanaPrincess

Hi so I'm skipping the order form because I would like it to you to create a mermaid for this guy. He loves his frogs and snakes, lives in the forest/swamp area with them and loves to swim. Greenthorn is accomplished fighter but still he is who he is..
I love where you tell people to pls add it all up yourself and I will confirm with you (i also do this to check if you're still reading this) LOL that's funny :)
Be creative with him :)

39917332_350.png
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

1 2