Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Detailed WCs! [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
-flails- I love your mirror! And WD but Mirrors!! @NocturnistheDark if these reopen can I gets pings for both adopts?

I really love a good mirror.
-flails- I love your mirror! And WD but Mirrors!! @NocturnistheDark if these reopen can I gets pings for both adopts?

I really love a good mirror.
Z7cgb70.png
@SamuelMaybird

Sure! Adding you to the pinglist now :)
@SamuelMaybird

Sure! Adding you to the pinglist now :)
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@Malachite First one done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/qGbDJBP.png[/img]
@Malachite

First one done!
qGbDJBP.png
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
G02aXYy.png
Thank you! :D
Thank you! :D
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite Seeing as Changeling's accent is quite complex and you may have noticed/not noticed something that I have, I'd thought I'd better run a preview past you? It's just the sketch ;) [img]https://i.imgur.com/RE3Focq.png[/img]
@Malachite

Seeing as Changeling's accent is quite complex and you may have noticed/not noticed something that I have, I'd thought I'd better run a preview past you? It's just the sketch ;)
RE3Focq.png
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@NocturnistheDark

Do you have any slots open? Is so may I claim one?
@NocturnistheDark

Do you have any slots open? Is so may I claim one?
@NocturnistheDark

Hey, that sketch looks pretty darned good! ;) It looks like you've gotten everything in the head and upper-neck area to me! In fact, you saw a couple of details that I'd looked over xD
@NocturnistheDark

Hey, that sketch looks pretty darned good! ;) It looks like you've gotten everything in the head and upper-neck area to me! In fact, you saw a couple of details that I'd looked over xD
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@TheTigersDen

Apologies, I don't. If you like, I could add you to a pinglist for the second list of slots (Coming in a couple of weeks, after I finish these orders and take a small break)

@Malachite

Alright then, I'll get right to it! :D
@TheTigersDen

Apologies, I don't. If you like, I could add you to a pinglist for the second list of slots (Coming in a couple of weeks, after I finish these orders and take a small break)

@Malachite

Alright then, I'll get right to it! :D
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@NocturnistheDark

I would love to be pinged whenever a slot is open! I might not try and claim it right away due to being broke, but when I get the gems, I'm for sure spending them on this beautiful art.
@NocturnistheDark

I would love to be pinged whenever a slot is open! I might not try and claim it right away due to being broke, but when I get the gems, I'm for sure spending them on this beautiful art.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29