Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Detailed WCs! [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@IrritatorRaji

Alright, I understand that. I guess so, just this once... I'll get started soon c:
@IrritatorRaji

Alright, I understand that. I guess so, just this once... I'll get started soon c:
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@NocturnistheDark

I really am sorry for being a bit of a hassle but, erh, yeah, I can hope you understand why ^^ If when you're done, you could show me some heavily watermarked/unusable/preview version of the art and I'll then send over the payment
@NocturnistheDark

I really am sorry for being a bit of a hassle but, erh, yeah, I can hope you understand why ^^ If when you're done, you could show me some heavily watermarked/unusable/preview version of the art and I'll then send over the payment
Tn4aWhc.png
@NocturnisttheDark Would you mind making an adopt based on this fellow? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=560015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5601/560015_350.png[/img] [/url] And another based on this fellow, along with his accent? He isn't fully gened quite yet. The bottom image is what I plan for him, assuming a more-suiting tertiary doesn't come up before I put Spines on him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117/11663_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=8&winggene=17&wings=26&auth=a8ccd0a007663fdcc849d2b3727fa91af3266e69&dummyext=prev.png[/img] If Wasp is an issue, Metallic works just as well, and of course, if the accent is an issue, he can live without it in his art ^^ (Then again, I might just find an accent that works with him a little better xD)
@NocturnisttheDark

Would you mind making an adopt based on this fellow?

560015_350.png

And another based on this fellow, along with his accent? He isn't fully gened quite yet. The bottom image is what I plan for him, assuming a more-suiting tertiary doesn't come up before I put Spines on him.

11663_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=8&winggene=17&wings=26&auth=a8ccd0a007663fdcc849d2b3727fa91af3266e69&dummyext=prev.png
If Wasp is an issue, Metallic works just as well, and of course, if the accent is an issue, he can live without it in his art ^^ (Then again, I might just find an accent that works with him a little better xD)
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

Sure! I'll go put you down on a slot. And for the second fellow, I probably won't be able to do the spines in between the feathers, but the ones on the side of the neck/after the feathers should be fine. His accent would probably be another ~20gems, which would bring the total for the order up to 720 gems c:
@Malachite

Sure! I'll go put you down on a slot. And for the second fellow, I probably won't be able to do the spines in between the feathers, but the ones on the side of the neck/after the feathers should be fine. His accent would probably be another ~20gems, which would bring the total for the order up to 720 gems c:
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@NocturnistheDark

That works just fine for me! Sending the payment shortly~
@NocturnistheDark

That works just fine for me! Sending the payment shortly~
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@NocturnistheDark

Can I be added to the list please? Four slots if I can. I want an adoptable for this girl and this girl, and maybe even this girl with their respective accents please. Let me know how much you would want for them! And if you think they're too complicated, let me know and I'll rescind that order. It's all up to what you want to do.

Edit: And after thinking about it, one for this boyo too. Preferably with birdskull somewhere on him, or at least the red feathers, but it does not have to be the whole headdress? As you can tell, my clan is very tribal. ^_^;
@NocturnistheDark

Can I be added to the list please? Four slots if I can. I want an adoptable for this girl and this girl, and maybe even this girl with their respective accents please. Let me know how much you would want for them! And if you think they're too complicated, let me know and I'll rescind that order. It's all up to what you want to do.

Edit: And after thinking about it, one for this boyo too. Preferably with birdskull somewhere on him, or at least the red feathers, but it does not have to be the whole headdress? As you can tell, my clan is very tribal. ^_^;
CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeOfChaos

Aaa

Currently all the slots are full >.<

That basically just means for me that I complete all the current adopts, have a short break (About a week), before opening again. So I am counting your order, it's just going to be a while before I start it. Sound okay?

And alright, onto the dragons... I can probably do Athena's accent, Selene's accent and some of genOne/Nameless's accent. The red/green fur is probably a bit hard for me.

For Selene's I'll probably draw it the same as apparel (over the lines) and I might not be able to do the smaller silver flowers/teardrops (30gems).

For GenOne/Nameless's I can do the skull, but as I said I just know that that fur is going to be hard. Would you want me to do just the skull or not do the accent on her?

Athena's accent is quite simple (10gems).

And as for Shade... I could probably do the necklace on him? And maybe add some red feathers on the back of it, so that there is some red feathers in full view. (20gems). Thoughts?

---
[Edit: So the price so far is 1,460 gems +GenOne's accent if you decide to have it)
@ShadeOfChaos

Aaa

Currently all the slots are full >.<

That basically just means for me that I complete all the current adopts, have a short break (About a week), before opening again. So I am counting your order, it's just going to be a while before I start it. Sound okay?

And alright, onto the dragons... I can probably do Athena's accent, Selene's accent and some of genOne/Nameless's accent. The red/green fur is probably a bit hard for me.

For Selene's I'll probably draw it the same as apparel (over the lines) and I might not be able to do the smaller silver flowers/teardrops (30gems).

For GenOne/Nameless's I can do the skull, but as I said I just know that that fur is going to be hard. Would you want me to do just the skull or not do the accent on her?

Athena's accent is quite simple (10gems).

And as for Shade... I could probably do the necklace on him? And maybe add some red feathers on the back of it, so that there is some red feathers in full view. (20gems). Thoughts?

---
[Edit: So the price so far is 1,460 gems +GenOne's accent if you decide to have it)
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@NocturnistheDark

I am always willing to wait for quality artwork! ^_^ If you could do the skull for the Nameless, that would be great! (Eventually I'll figure out her name. Bought her with the GenOne name and that is definitely not staying). For Athena, the mask and maybe the moon on her neck would be fine, don't worry about the smaller teardrops. For Shade, feathers and the necklace would be awesome if you can, and you can pick any color you want. It doesn't have to be red (in his bio is the adopt I got him when he was wearing the blue set). I'm good with rounding the cost to 1,500 gems even if you are. Do you want to just ping me when you want payment?
@NocturnistheDark

I am always willing to wait for quality artwork! ^_^ If you could do the skull for the Nameless, that would be great! (Eventually I'll figure out her name. Bought her with the GenOne name and that is definitely not staying). For Athena, the mask and maybe the moon on her neck would be fine, don't worry about the smaller teardrops. For Shade, feathers and the necklace would be awesome if you can, and you can pick any color you want. It doesn't have to be red (in his bio is the adopt I got him when he was wearing the blue set). I'm good with rounding the cost to 1,500 gems even if you are. Do you want to just ping me when you want payment?
CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeOfChaos

Thanks c:

Okay, the skull for Nameless! I reckon that's only be 10 gems, bringing the total up to 1,470 gems.

Yep, I can do the moon and the mask (I'm assuming you meant the lower down moon on her belly? I'm I could add it somewhere. I didn't see any other moons on her neck)

I'll think I'll go with the red, because it looks quite nice on him and I'll be able to pick the colour straight from him c:

Also, did I say how much I like your tribal stuff? It looks awesome.

@ShadeOfChaos

Thanks c:

Okay, the skull for Nameless! I reckon that's only be 10 gems, bringing the total up to 1,470 gems.

Yep, I can do the moon and the mask (I'm assuming you meant the lower down moon on her belly? I'm I could add it somewhere. I didn't see any other moons on her neck)

I'll think I'll go with the red, because it looks quite nice on him and I'll be able to pick the colour straight from him c:

Also, did I say how much I like your tribal stuff? It looks awesome.

lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@NocturnistheDark Selene has a half-moon right where her neck feathers are. You might be able to see it better here: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=698133&skin=23601&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] And thank you! I have even more tribal-themed accents and apparel that I just haven't found the right dragon for yet, but I will. Oh yes I will. :P
@NocturnistheDark

Selene has a half-moon right where her neck feathers are. You might be able to see it better here:

dragon?did=698133&skin=23601&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

And thank you! I have even more tribal-themed accents and apparel that I just haven't found the right dragon for yet, but I will. Oh yes I will. :P
CS0nkUR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29