Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Spirited Dragon Adoptables~ (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Oinarii
Payment sent :)
@Oinarii
Payment sent :)
1kz7OWt.png
@Oinarii

I'm so sorry I didn't see the Ping! I'll send the payment now!
Thank you!!
@Oinarii

I'm so sorry I didn't see the Ping! I'll send the payment now!
Thank you!!
@Oinarii - would you be willing to make a spiral template? I would like one of Antheia now that she is fully genned <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=144699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1447/144699_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Oinarii - would you be willing to make a spiral template? I would like one of Antheia now that she is fully genned <3

144699_350.png
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
@Oinarii
I&#039;m not getting any forum pings so I&#039;m going back and asking artists if they can send me an inbox/private message as soon as the art is completed so I know to come back and find it. Or just send the artwork there ^^ Thank you~! <3
@Oinarii
I&#039;m not getting any forum pings so I&#039;m going back and asking artists if they can send me an inbox/private message as soon as the art is completed so I know to come back and find it. Or just send the artwork there ^^ Thank you~! <3
1kz7OWt.png
@Oinarii
How's it going? It's been two weeks, I paid in advance so I get worried when someone is inactive like this.
I don't mean to be rude, just wondering.
@Oinarii
How's it going? It's been two weeks, I paid in advance so I get worried when someone is inactive like this.
I don't mean to be rude, just wondering.
1i35.png
Totally coming back for some Faes some day hopefully soon. Love that lineart. n_n
Totally coming back for some Faes some day hopefully soon. Love that lineart. n_n
ArcaneBannercopy_zpse7451ac2.png
@Gudny
My apologies! I have been on vacation so hadn't been able to get to internet often or use my tablet. But I'll be working on finishing everyone's adoptables tomorrow.

Anain, apologies for the delay!
@Gudny
My apologies! I have been on vacation so hadn't been able to get to internet often or use my tablet. But I'll be working on finishing everyone's adoptables tomorrow.

Anain, apologies for the delay!
FRNyahahahaa_zps32872787.png
That's totally fine, I hope you enjoyed your vacation :)
That's totally fine, I hope you enjoyed your vacation :)
1i35.png
@Oinarii
Oh awesome! I was wondering too, when I saw the thread bumped I was happy to know you were still active ^^
@Oinarii
Oh awesome! I was wondering too, when I saw the thread bumped I was happy to know you were still active ^^
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness
You got my message back to you right? :o
@Dragoness
You got my message back to you right? :o
FRNyahahahaa_zps32872787.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14