Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN]Coatl/WC Nesoberi & Noc Fumo plush
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 111
@Nontan Ooo, those Imps are adorbs!! I'll have to get one next time you open! ^u^

But for now, can I ask how my last order is coming along?
@Nontan Ooo, those Imps are adorbs!! I'll have to get one next time you open! ^u^

But for now, can I ask how my last order is coming along?
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur didn't i... send it to you...
i couldve sworn i pm'd you the final product at least a month ago... oh well, regardless of what happened it's going to take me two clicks to send it once more !
@Alskasaur didn't i... send it to you...
i couldve sworn i pm'd you the final product at least a month ago... oh well, regardless of what happened it's going to take me two clicks to send it once more !
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Meteion (FFXIV fandragon)
Looking for: 10/28/2020 hatchday G1
ASDFGHJKL the new imp oh no I need 20 aaaaa I'll try not to be asleep next time you're open, my primal baby desperately needs this [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
ASDFGHJKL the new imp oh no I need 20 aaaaa
I'll try not to be asleep next time you're open, my primal baby desperately needs this
KBuajgX.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Ahhhh They look so cute! Love the expression with the tongue sticking out and flopped over ear <3 I'll have to get some soon~
Ahhhh They look so cute! Love the expression with the tongue sticking out and flopped over ear <3 I'll have to get some soon~
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
The new imps are so adorable! Could I be moved to the general pinglist instead of the new breed pinglist?
The new imps are so adorable! Could I be moved to the general pinglist instead of the new breed pinglist?
FalYOWW.png
| Tundra
| She/Her
| FR Time +5

| FR Blog
| Art Blog
| DeviantArt
HvCm96W.png
@TundraGhost absolutely, you'll be notified every time slots are reopening from now on!
@TundraGhost absolutely, you'll be notified every time slots are reopening from now on!
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
OPEN SLOTS AGAIN!
fear not it's still nontan, i just had a username change heehee...

@GadzooksTD @Above @Luunai @Alskasaur @Mobian @Pups @Draconia34 @beanutbutter @peepsnibbles @SuperNinjaDragon @thegracefuldeer @Ghoulcats @Accelerator @dudodo @Veylaron @Lovable @Aurai @atrolock @Gorwen @MoonMelody28 @commoncomitatus @GlacialVitriol @Avifors @Cheshly @Vulpess @Dreamcoyote @OdiAibyouka @Frillshark @Osmodeus @SoullessWendigo @Jinoga @FireHeartSong @Flutes @theTicket @pondscum @Cthuwu @HereticalSun @Praedyth @TomSwifty @gaemar @whitecherryrose @Twiggies @Armin @Fantastea @Saeliras @Saraceaser @YourFirstStory @Waleskayu @hamkid @Nonsense @theTicket @Vuldovah @pastprologue @Gingerkat @inuraichi @Popplio @WillowTree @Crim @BlackRayser @DragonDawn @Zacharias @WolfandCrow
@Oxyzee @CupcakeCass @BokuHiro6 @Dathomir @Desmordus @MidNightTiger @galaxanova @Korwa @WhiteVixen @doctorvar @Multilyn @Oreolanta @furo @ashdoggo @KCDragons@ @Senil @soulykins @Harvestable @DrakeDynasty @Levona @Lednik @rascal2002 @scarecrane @Orielion @Sheona @MerlinMausi @xuliana @Bekuno @Sitten1115 @Lalluska @Duchess @Irrwahn @DeltaAO @Andraya @Darkrait @TundraGhost
OPEN SLOTS AGAIN!
fear not it's still nontan, i just had a username change heehee...

@GadzooksTD @Above @Luunai @Alskasaur @Mobian @Pups @Draconia34 @beanutbutter @peepsnibbles @SuperNinjaDragon @thegracefuldeer @Ghoulcats @Accelerator @dudodo @Veylaron @Lovable @Aurai @atrolock @Gorwen @MoonMelody28 @commoncomitatus @GlacialVitriol @Avifors @Cheshly @Vulpess @Dreamcoyote @OdiAibyouka @Frillshark @Osmodeus @SoullessWendigo @Jinoga @FireHeartSong @Flutes @theTicket @pondscum @Cthuwu @HereticalSun @Praedyth @TomSwifty @gaemar @whitecherryrose @Twiggies @Armin @Fantastea @Saeliras @Saraceaser @YourFirstStory @Waleskayu @hamkid @Nonsense @theTicket @Vuldovah @pastprologue @Gingerkat @inuraichi @Popplio @WillowTree @Crim @BlackRayser @DragonDawn @Zacharias @WolfandCrow
@Oxyzee @CupcakeCass @BokuHiro6 @Dathomir @Desmordus @MidNightTiger @galaxanova @Korwa @WhiteVixen @doctorvar @Multilyn @Oreolanta @furo @ashdoggo @KCDragons@ @Senil @soulykins @Harvestable @DrakeDynasty @Levona @Lednik @rascal2002 @scarecrane @Orielion @Sheona @MerlinMausi @xuliana @Bekuno @Sitten1115 @Lalluska @Duchess @Irrwahn @DeltaAO @Andraya @Darkrait @TundraGhost
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
[u]Username :[/u] Osmodeus [u]User #ID :[/u] 29653 [u]Type :[/u] Imp [u]Dragon Name :[/u] Lucindus [u]Dragon #ID :[/u] 45145265 [u]Dragon image :[/u] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45145265] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451453/45145265_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Eye Type :[/u] [i]plague rare[/i] [Apparel] : I'd like his accent included if you can, if not then [item=Sanguine Plumage] [u]Payment type :[/u] gems
Username : Osmodeus
User #ID : 29653
Type : Imp
Dragon Name : Lucindus
Dragon #ID : 45145265
Dragon image :
45145265_350.png

Eye Type : plague rare
[Apparel] : I'd like his accent included if you can, if not then Sanguine Plumage
Payment type : gems
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
[u]Username :[/u] Sheona [u]User #ID :[/u] 406905 [u]Type :[/u] Imp [u]Dragon Name :[/u] Micah [u]Dragon #ID :[/u] 55671193 [u]Dragon image :[/u] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55671193] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556712/55671193_350.png[/img] [/url] (Sorry I'm on mobil or I'd post a pic without the accent) [u]Genes/accent used :[/u] Python/capsule (since bee doesn't show up I assume it's just those two?) No need to do the accent [u]Eye Type :[/u] Lightning common [Apparel] : None [u]Payment type :[/u] Gems
Username : Sheona
User #ID : 406905
Type : Imp
Dragon Name : Micah
Dragon #ID : 55671193
Dragon image :

55671193_350.png

(Sorry I'm on mobil or I'd post a pic without the accent)
Genes/accent used : Python/capsule (since bee doesn't show up I assume it's just those two?) No need to do the accent
Eye Type : Lightning common
[Apparel] : None
Payment type : Gems
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@Osmodeus yeaaaa the accent covers a bit too much and would force me to scale the image down bc of the horns, unfortunatly the resolution would take a big hit from this[emoji=nocturne sad size=1] so i'll go with the sanguine plumage, i'll make some of the hand smoke stick out from the banner to make up for it! So, base is 135g, metallic is 36g, and opal is another 36, apparel falls under large and costs 135g! total is 342g! @Sheona aye! you got that right, i'll only charge you for python and capsule! base is 135g, python is 36g, capsule is 36g, he'll cost you 207g !
@Osmodeus yeaaaa the accent covers a bit too much and would force me to scale the image down bc of the horns, unfortunatly the resolution would take a big hit from this so i'll go with the sanguine plumage, i'll make some of the hand smoke stick out from the banner to make up for it!
So, base is 135g, metallic is 36g, and opal is another 36, apparel falls under large and costs 135g! total is 342g!

@Sheona aye! you got that right, i'll only charge you for python and capsule!
base is 135g, python is 36g, capsule is 36g, he'll cost you 207g !

pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 111