Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN]Coatl/WC Nesoberi & Noc Fumo plush
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 110 111
@Sellefane birthday pals birthday pals birthday pals !!!
Ok so all the genes are free on this bab, only the starry regard counts as small apparel !
Thank you for the egg that really means a lot shjshfdsjk i'll definitely need some luck on the big day haha... (hopefully they'll turn out as lucky as my two [1 / 2] notn hatches from last year...)
so that's one egg and 54g please !

@Duchess @Irrwahn sorry we're closed for this round ! but next one should be quick since this slot is decent in terms of difficulty, shouldn't take too long to make ! I'll keep you guys updated ! (also next time i might release a new breed base hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)
@Sellefane birthday pals birthday pals birthday pals !!!
Ok so all the genes are free on this bab, only the starry regard counts as small apparel !
Thank you for the egg that really means a lot shjshfdsjk i'll definitely need some luck on the big day haha... (hopefully they'll turn out as lucky as my two [1 / 2] notn hatches from last year...)
so that's one egg and 54g please !

@Duchess @Irrwahn sorry we're closed for this round ! but next one should be quick since this slot is decent in terms of difficulty, shouldn't take too long to make ! I'll keep you guys updated ! (also next time i might release a new breed base hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Ryne (FFXIV fandragon)
LF: 10/28/2020 G1
Oooh! No Problem! :) I'd like to get pinged once u open again.
I'm 99% of the time on my phone (cuz of work) so I probably will just copy my previous post for a new order. XD
Also looking forward to the new base! :0

Have a good day!
Oooh! No Problem! :) I'd like to get pinged once u open again.
I'm 99% of the time on my phone (cuz of work) so I probably will just copy my previous post for a new order. XD
Also looking forward to the new base! :0

Have a good day!
gNtNgvw.png
Alright cool, I'll wait for the next ping! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Alright cool, I'll wait for the next ping!
6Jj8Ipi.png
New breed release? Gonna have to stock up on my monies for this new possibility [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
New breed release? Gonna have to stock up on my monies for this new possibility
KBuajgX.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
@Nontan Hey, sorry for not sending a CR yet, my computer broke down on me the other day, so I’ve been confined to mobile, and we’ve had really strong winds in my area and I think some cell towers must have been knocked down cause my phones been super slow!

I’m also a little unsure on what amount I owe you, is it just a Wind egg and 2USD?
@Nontan Hey, sorry for not sending a CR yet, my computer broke down on me the other day, so I’ve been confined to mobile, and we’ve had really strong winds in my area and I think some cell towers must have been knocked down cause my phones been super slow!

I’m also a little unsure on what amount I owe you, is it just a Wind egg and 2USD?
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur a wind egg, 2 usd for the mask and 20kt for spines ! that's the amount ! you can send the cr trade if you're ready to proceed !
@Alskasaur a wind egg, 2 usd for the mask and 20kt for spines ! that's the amount ! you can send the cr trade if you're ready to proceed !
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
@Nontan Can I be added to the general pinglist please?
@Nontan Can I be added to the general pinglist please?
@DeltaAO of course ! i'll have some time to draw today in the later part of the afternoon so maybe my slots will be unlocked by then. Idk if i'll be able to release the new base now or for the round just after the next, but i'll try my best !
@DeltaAO of course ! i'll have some time to draw today in the later part of the afternoon so maybe my slots will be unlocked by then. Idk if i'll be able to release the new base now or for the round just after the next, but i'll try my best !
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
@nontan
I'd love to be on the pinglist for these!
@nontan
I'd love to be on the pinglist for these!
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@Nontan Can I be added to your pinglist please? :) Your art is so cute!
@Nontan Can I be added to your pinglist please? :) Your art is so cute!
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 110 111