Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cute Coatl + Imp Adopts~
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 78 79
@ipikachooseu

Here they are! Just tell me if you want any changes :)
11114sp.jpg
I had to do her accent bc I'm obsessed w/ the stars and drawing galaxies :,)
6nwlxs.jpg
@ipikachooseu

11114sp.jpg
I had to do her accent bc I'm obsessed w/ the stars and drawing galaxies :,)
6nwlxs.jpg
@Kitty425 awwwh !! do I need to pay extra for any of it? :O

they look amazing !! thank you so much :D
@Kitty425 awwwh !! do I need to pay extra for any of it? :O

they look amazing !! thank you so much :D
VGxuHXT.png
@ipikachooseu

Nope! It was a little extra thing so I dont think it would be very fair to charge you XP
@ipikachooseu

Nope! It was a little extra thing so I dont think it would be very fair to charge you XP
@Kitty425 thank u! <3
@Kitty425 thank u! <3
VGxuHXT.png
@ipikachooseu

Your welcome :)
@ipikachooseu

Your welcome :)
@Eveepaws

Here he is! Just tell me if you want any changes
122gti9.jpg
aggh i gave up on his skin on like, the third try so sorry it super crappy, I gave him his flower crown to make up for it, so hopefully it isn't too terrible?????
@Eveepaws

Here he is! Just tell me if you want any changes
122gti9.jpg
aggh i gave up on his skin on like, the third try so sorry it super crappy, I gave him his flower crown to make up for it, so hopefully it isn't too terrible?????
@kitty425 he’s super cute tysm!!!
@kitty425 he’s super cute tysm!!!
@Hiame

ape4qa.jpg
vzvjp4.jpg
@Hiame

ape4qa.jpg
vzvjp4.jpg
@Xylona
Here he is! (with a lil' snek as an apology for being so late) Just tell me if you want any changes :)
iny2hy.jpg
@Xylona
Here he is! (with a lil' snek as an apology for being so late) Just tell me if you want any changes :)
iny2hy.jpg

Finals are over and Summer is here! Sort of... anyway, I have a lil' update for everyone!

First of all an update to the rules about when you should send the gold/gems:
Please send the money before I finish the adopt, it doesn't have to be on the
same day but, please don't send it after I finished.
This just makes it way easier for me to keep track of who has paid and not incorrectly accuse people of not paying or let people go who haven't paid :)

Secondly, we have some new adopts!
The first one is the Star Coatl, which will be replacing the Orb Coatl! These will be the same price as the Orb Coatl (this time I made it 650 x 650 so you don't; have to worry about it being giant ;D)
23kw8bn.jpg
Don't worry though, the Orb Coatls aren't gone forever they'll return one day, I just needed some variety because coloring the same base over and over again was getting really boring XP

Order Form:

@Kitty425
Star Coatl
Username:
Dragon Image or ID:
Apparel:
Form of payment:
Extra:

I also have a Summer Special Adopt! For an extra 5kt to the base price, you can get a flower crown to go with you adopt! These will only be around for two weeks so if you want to order one better do it quickly! ;)

The Coatl Ver.
zul5kw.jpg

The Imp Ver.
2h7i4xt.jpg

If you want a custom flower crown that would be an extra 10kt to the base price
Please Note: To make your custom look better and for me to have an easier time please don't choose like 20 different flowers, please choose 2-3 'main flowers' and 2-3 'filler flowers' these make you flower crown fuller and more vibrant, these are not specific guidelines though :p, reference pictures are also a great help!
@Kitty425
Flower Crown
Username:
Dragon Image or ID:
Form of payment:
Standard or Custom Flower Crown:
If Custom - What flowers:
Extra:

And that's pretty much it! If you have any questions just ping me and I'll do my best to answer!(and thanks for reading through all of this as well \@^@/)

Finals are over and Summer is here! Sort of... anyway, I have a lil' update for everyone!

First of all an update to the rules about when you should send the gold/gems:
Please send the money before I finish the adopt, it doesn't have to be on the
same day but, please don't send it after I finished.
This just makes it way easier for me to keep track of who has paid and not incorrectly accuse people of not paying or let people go who haven't paid :)

Secondly, we have some new adopts!
The first one is the Star Coatl, which will be replacing the Orb Coatl! These will be the same price as the Orb Coatl (this time I made it 650 x 650 so you don't; have to worry about it being giant ;D)
23kw8bn.jpg
Don't worry though, the Orb Coatls aren't gone forever they'll return one day, I just needed some variety because coloring the same base over and over again was getting really boring XP

Order Form:

@Kitty425
Star Coatl
Username:
Dragon Image or ID:
Apparel:
Form of payment:
Extra:

I also have a Summer Special Adopt! For an extra 5kt to the base price, you can get a flower crown to go with you adopt! These will only be around for two weeks so if you want to order one better do it quickly! ;)

The Coatl Ver.
zul5kw.jpg

The Imp Ver.
2h7i4xt.jpg

If you want a custom flower crown that would be an extra 10kt to the base price
Please Note: To make your custom look better and for me to have an easier time please don't choose like 20 different flowers, please choose 2-3 'main flowers' and 2-3 'filler flowers' these make you flower crown fuller and more vibrant, these are not specific guidelines though :p, reference pictures are also a great help!
@Kitty425
Flower Crown
Username:
Dragon Image or ID:
Form of payment:
Standard or Custom Flower Crown:
If Custom - What flowers:
Extra:

And that's pretty much it! If you have any questions just ping me and I'll do my best to answer!(and thanks for reading through all of this as well \@^@/)

1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 78 79