Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Spriting ALMOST ANYTHING!
1 2 3 4
SO... Now that wildclaw scrolls are cycled in, I need a quick buck to buy one cause I'm broke! I'll make you a custom-sprited dragon, item or plant for your profile. [b]RULES[/b] [LIST] [*]Only three slots open at a time. [*]No diety dergs or other people's. [*]If you want a plant, tell me its scientific name (ex. Chaenostoma cordatum) [*]If you want an item, please specify its EXACT name (and ID if you can) [*]The images are 100x100 pixel art. [/LIST] Prices: Image: 10 gems Animation: simple +2 gems, complex +5. NOT DOING DRAGONS. GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO YOUR DRAGONS, THOSE THINGS ARE PAINFUL TO MAKE, ESPECIALLY WITH TONS OFF APPAREL. DO NOT ASK ME FOR A DRAGON. [b]Commission slots[/b] [list] [*]Open! [*]Open! [*]Open! [/list]
SO... Now that wildclaw scrolls are cycled in, I need a quick buck to buy one cause I'm broke! I'll make you a custom-sprited dragon, item or plant for your profile.
RULES
  • Only three slots open at a time.
  • No diety dergs or other people's.
  • If you want a plant, tell me its scientific name (ex. Chaenostoma cordatum)
  • If you want an item, please specify its EXACT name (and ID if you can)
  • The images are 100x100 pixel art.

Prices:
Image: 10 gems
Animation: simple +2 gems, complex +5.

NOT DOING DRAGONS. GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO YOUR DRAGONS, THOSE THINGS ARE PAINFUL TO MAKE, ESPECIALLY WITH TONS OFF APPAREL. DO NOT ASK ME FOR A DRAGON.

Commission slots
  • Open!
  • Open!
  • Open!
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

Anyone want one? These are custom-sprited just for you, I'm not able to show sprites at the time.
Anyone want one? These are custom-sprited just for you, I'm not able to show sprites at the time.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

Anyone want one?
Anyone want one?

@BathtubDoritos
Could you possibly do something outside of FR items?
(Particularly a little succulent in a pot :3 )
@BathtubDoritos
Could you possibly do something outside of FR items?
(Particularly a little succulent in a pot :3 )
he/she/they | big nerd about music/art/movies
@sketchscientist
Sure! That falls under "Plants", for 6 gems, specifically. I've started spriting it, but I'll need the commission to give it to you. Thanks!
@sketchscientist
Sure! That falls under "Plants", for 6 gems, specifically. I've started spriting it, but I'll need the commission to give it to you. Thanks!

@BattubDoritos
Alrighty! Sending the gems now :3
@BattubDoritos
Alrighty! Sending the gems now :3
@sketchscientist
I've received the payment, you should get your art tomorrow! I'm a bit caught up in school.
@sketchscientist
I've received the payment, you should get your art tomorrow! I'm a bit caught up in school.

@BathtubDoritos
Alright!
@BathtubDoritos
Alright!
@sketchscientist
It's done! I'll PM you, k?
@sketchscientist
It's done! I'll PM you, k?

@BathtubDoritos Would you be willing to do non-FR OCs for 10g+?
@BathtubDoritos Would you be willing to do non-FR OCs for 10g+?
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 3 4