Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (OPEN) Karmans: HQ Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Negative

Could I buy PRL3?
@Negative

Could I buy PRL3?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@Negative

Could I buy PRL3?
@Negative

Could I buy PRL3?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@Negative
Alright! I was just afraid the both of you had quit. Thanks!
@Negative
Alright! I was just afraid the both of you had quit. Thanks!
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
@Negative (I believe you're the active one today-)

Hey there! I'd like to purchase the Grade C Karman with the ID: 1C182

I just love the colors and I've been dying for one of these kiddos for a while and I finally have enough saved :)
@Negative (I believe you're the active one today-)

Hey there! I'd like to purchase the Grade C Karman with the ID: 1C182

I just love the colors and I've been dying for one of these kiddos for a while and I finally have enough saved :)
2exq78l.png
@AmeriaSparrow
Of course! I believe that one is still available; I was never updated on anything, unfortunately. But looks like it's good, after going through the thread. Just send the payment via a one-way CR and I'll accept it once you get the files!

@Sunabi
Well, I haven't really given up at least! LOL. Ada was the main artist for FR (I operate Karman sales on Lioden) but she has seemed to drop FR and this thread; she told me she hasn't touched her drawing tablet in a while, so I'm not sure what she's planning, if anything. :0c

But the auction is yours! Like I said above, just send me the CR and I'll hand the files over to you. Since I feel bad for making you wait so long, I'd be willing to accept 75kt instead of 100kt, if that makes you feel better. :)

@Kuebiiko
Sure thing! I'm sure you know what to do after I've said it a couple times, LOL. Looks like that boy's still available!

As of now, I'll be managing the karmans. Since I can't update the main thread, just keep an eye on my posts and I'll be sure to track what's being sold and what's still available! Since my old computer (which happens to be my old tablet) barely functions anymore, I can't really make new Karmans; but I do have old ones stashed away that have yet to be sold! I'll try to keep all of you updated, since I do get on FR every day!

If you ever have any other questions regarding the status of karmans, feel free to send me a PM or ping me. :)
@AmeriaSparrow
Of course! I believe that one is still available; I was never updated on anything, unfortunately. But looks like it's good, after going through the thread. Just send the payment via a one-way CR and I'll accept it once you get the files!

@Sunabi
Well, I haven't really given up at least! LOL. Ada was the main artist for FR (I operate Karman sales on Lioden) but she has seemed to drop FR and this thread; she told me she hasn't touched her drawing tablet in a while, so I'm not sure what she's planning, if anything. :0c

But the auction is yours! Like I said above, just send me the CR and I'll hand the files over to you. Since I feel bad for making you wait so long, I'd be willing to accept 75kt instead of 100kt, if that makes you feel better. :)

@Kuebiiko
Sure thing! I'm sure you know what to do after I've said it a couple times, LOL. Looks like that boy's still available!

As of now, I'll be managing the karmans. Since I can't update the main thread, just keep an eye on my posts and I'll be sure to track what's being sold and what's still available! Since my old computer (which happens to be my old tablet) barely functions anymore, I can't really make new Karmans; but I do have old ones stashed away that have yet to be sold! I'll try to keep all of you updated, since I do get on FR every day!

If you ever have any other questions regarding the status of karmans, feel free to send me a PM or ping me. :)
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Negative

Lovely! I'll send the treasure right over! Also- I happen to have a Lioden as well under the name Montag (king is named Kibitzer) so perhaps hit me up over there so I can get rolling in that area as well and be updated :)
@Negative

Lovely! I'll send the treasure right over! Also- I happen to have a Lioden as well under the name Montag (king is named Kibitzer) so perhaps hit me up over there so I can get rolling in that area as well and be updated :)
2exq78l.png
@Kuebiiko

Great, thank you! I'll mark that karman down as sold. :0
And I'll go ahead and hit you up on Lioden!
@Kuebiiko

Great, thank you! I'll mark that karman down as sold. :0
And I'll go ahead and hit you up on Lioden!
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@AlphaMishka1508 After discussing with Negative we have decided to end all auctions! you were the last bidder on 1C184, i believe. So they are yours for the price you bid. I believe that was 250kt. please let one of know if anything has changed.
@AlphaMishka1508 After discussing with Negative we have decided to end all auctions! you were the last bidder on 1C184, i believe. So they are yours for the price you bid. I believe that was 250kt. please let one of know if anything has changed.
uf4V42p.pngRjVee5k.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8