Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | PANFELIS - Interactive Adoptables
Welcome to the world of Panfelis! Panfelis are a mix between lions and small domestic cats, and their size tends to be about the size of your average female lioness. Coming in all patterns and colors, there are many unique discoveries to be made with these cats! If you'd like to be on the pinglist just ask! [b]FLATSALES[/b] There will be a few cats up for a flat price every day! Pricing is based on the rarity of the coat color and markings. [img]https://image.ibb.co/iSUE6v/cat_1.png[/img] [i]Cat #1 - Male 10,000 treasure or 10 gems[/i] [b]Base coat:[/b] Black [b]Markings:[/b] Tabby and underbelly [b]Eye color:[/b] Brown [b]Skin color:[/b] Black [b]AUCTIONS[/b] There will be one cat up for auction every 12 hours. Starting bids will be based on rarity of the coat color and markings. [b]BREEDING[/b] Breeding will unlock after 5 Panfelis are adopted or auctioned. [b]ACCESSORIES[/b] Accessories will unlock after 10 Panfelis are adopted or auctioned. [b]LIMITS[/b] Everyone who adopts a Panfelis will get 5 cattery spaces automatically. An adult Panfelis takes up 1 cattery space, a cub takes up 1/2 of a cattery space and will take up 1 space once it grows up. If a cub grows up and there is no space in your cattery, you will not be able to adopt another cub or cat until you get another space. Cattery spaces cost 10kT for 5 extra spaces. You may have up to 100 cattery spaces at one time. [b]CUSTOMS[/b] Custom Panfelis will unlock after 15 Panfelis are adopted or auctioned. [b]GENETICS[/b] Right now, there are only four base coats available: black, chocolate (brown), red, and cinnamon. As more Panfelis are adopted, more base coats will become available. The following are the genetic combinations for each base coat: Black - EE/elel/aa Chocolate - Ee/Elel/aa Red - ee/elel/AA Cinnamon - ee/ElEl/aa [b]MARKINGS[/b] Markings are separated by whether they are common, uncommon, or rare. This determines how they will be passed down in breeding. New markings will be discovered as more Panfelis are adopted. [i]Common - 75% chance of passing[/i] Tabby - TbTb/nTb Spotted - SpSp/nSp Underbelly - UU/nU [i]Uncommon - 50% chance of passing[/i] Siamese - SiSi/nSi Badger - BaBa/nBa [i]Rare - 25% chance of passing[/i] Rosette - RoRo/nRo [b]EYE COLOR[/b] Eye color is decided by the genetic combo of the parents. Currently, known eye colors are: Blue - blbl/brbr/bb Brown - blbl/BrBr/bb Heterochromatic - Blbl/Brbr/bb Light brown - blbl/Brbr/bb Dark brown - blbl/BrBr/Bb Black - blbl/BrBr/BB Green - Blbl/Brbr/Bb Hazel - BlBl/BrBr/Bb [b]SKIN COLOR[/b] Skin color is decided by the genetic combo of the parents. Currently, known skin colors are: Pink - RR/bb/WW Red - RR/bb/ww Black - rr/BB/ww White - rr/bb/WW [b]EXPLORATIONS[/b] There are several realms to discover in the world of Panfelis! These realms will unlock after 10 cats have been adopted or auctioned.
Welcome to the world of Panfelis! Panfelis are a mix between lions and small domestic cats, and their size tends to be about the size of your average female lioness. Coming in all patterns and colors, there are many unique discoveries to be made with these cats! If you'd like to be on the pinglist just ask!

FLATSALES
There will be a few cats up for a flat price every day! Pricing is based on the rarity of the coat color and markings.

cat_1.png
Cat #1 - Male
10,000 treasure or 10 gems

Base coat: Black
Markings: Tabby and underbelly
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Black

AUCTIONS
There will be one cat up for auction every 12 hours. Starting bids will be based on rarity of the coat color and markings.

BREEDING
Breeding will unlock after 5 Panfelis are adopted or auctioned.

ACCESSORIES
Accessories will unlock after 10 Panfelis are adopted or auctioned.

LIMITS
Everyone who adopts a Panfelis will get 5 cattery spaces automatically. An adult Panfelis takes up 1 cattery space, a cub takes up 1/2 of a cattery space and will take up 1 space once it grows up. If a cub grows up and there is no space in your cattery, you will not be able to adopt another cub or cat until you get another space.

Cattery spaces cost 10kT for 5 extra spaces. You may have up to 100 cattery spaces at one time.

CUSTOMS
Custom Panfelis will unlock after 15 Panfelis are adopted or auctioned.

GENETICS
Right now, there are only four base coats available: black, chocolate (brown), red, and cinnamon. As more Panfelis are adopted, more base coats will become available. The following are the genetic combinations for each base coat:

Black - EE/elel/aa
Chocolate - Ee/Elel/aa
Red - ee/elel/AA
Cinnamon - ee/ElEl/aa

MARKINGS
Markings are separated by whether they are common, uncommon, or rare. This determines how they will be passed down in breeding. New markings will be discovered as more Panfelis are adopted.

Common - 75% chance of passing
Tabby - TbTb/nTb
Spotted - SpSp/nSp
Underbelly - UU/nU

Uncommon - 50% chance of passing
Siamese - SiSi/nSi
Badger - BaBa/nBa

Rare - 25% chance of passing
Rosette - RoRo/nRo

EYE COLOR
Eye color is decided by the genetic combo of the parents. Currently, known eye colors are:

Blue - blbl/brbr/bb
Brown - blbl/BrBr/bb
Heterochromatic - Blbl/Brbr/bb
Light brown - blbl/Brbr/bb
Dark brown - blbl/BrBr/Bb
Black - blbl/BrBr/BB
Green - Blbl/Brbr/Bb
Hazel - BlBl/BrBr/Bb

SKIN COLOR
Skin color is decided by the genetic combo of the parents. Currently, known skin colors are:

Pink - RR/bb/WW
Red - RR/bb/ww
Black - rr/BB/ww
White - rr/bb/WW

EXPLORATIONS
There are several realms to discover in the world of Panfelis! These realms will unlock after 10 cats have been adopted or auctioned.
JASPER'S WORDS - A Lore Shop!
OWNERS AND CATTERY SPACES:

None yet! Be the first?
OWNERS AND CATTERY SPACES:

None yet! Be the first?
JASPER'S WORDS - A Lore Shop!