Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Leopard Gecko "Dragons"!
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/df03cb2c63ac73782f01a166981d60f6/tumblr_osu097p3EQ1w51155o2_400.png[/img] So I've had this idea to make a leopard gecko adopt shop for a while, but wasn't sure how to go about it. Anywho I realized I could make the wings as if it was wearing a harness like how you can with say, Beardies. But! I don't want to make the shop if no one will be interested in em. So I drew the base and did a few test dummies. (I promise I'll actually have genes. It's just Butterfly and Cherub are the quickest for me to test cause I have so many dragons with em) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/1578cfefc91b18dde5a7ecea2df993cb/tumblr_osu097p3EQ1w51155o3_400.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/9f37c1fe6f1b1fc79e01e97f08553727/tumblr_osu097p3EQ1w51155o4_400.png[/img] It'd be a fun little side project for me. I'll probably sell 30-40k each, depending on how much detail I'd like to put in
tumblr_osu097p3EQ1w51155o2_400.png

So I've had this idea to make a leopard gecko adopt shop for a while, but wasn't sure how to go about it. Anywho I realized I could make the wings as if it was wearing a harness like how you can with say, Beardies. But! I don't want to make the shop if no one will be interested in em.

So I drew the base and did a few test dummies. (I promise I'll actually have genes. It's just Butterfly and Cherub are the quickest for me to test cause I have so many dragons with em)

tumblr_osu097p3EQ1w51155o3_400.png
tumblr_osu097p3EQ1w51155o4_400.png

It'd be a fun little side project for me. I'll probably sell 30-40k each, depending on how much detail I'd like to put in
tumblr_ohfvsajLzb1scqm9mo1_r1_250.png
I think these are super cute! Not sure if I'd spend 40k, but that depends on the details. :)
I think these are super cute! Not sure if I'd spend 40k, but that depends on the details. :)
xW59ap8.png
@ArtistDreams

These are adorable, I'd love to get one. Could I have one done of my leopard gecko or do they have to be based on FR Dragons only?
@ArtistDreams

These are adorable, I'd love to get one. Could I have one done of my leopard gecko or do they have to be based on FR Dragons only?
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@Diodol

Fair enough! I've got a lot to work on details wise. Outline itself I'm not too to happy with. But for now it gives the basic idea

@Rockelle

I can do leopards as well. Though I can't guarantee I can be able to do exactly all the spots Cx But I'll try and get the bigger ones!
@Diodol

Fair enough! I've got a lot to work on details wise. Outline itself I'm not too to happy with. But for now it gives the basic idea

@Rockelle

I can do leopards as well. Though I can't guarantee I can be able to do exactly all the spots Cx But I'll try and get the bigger ones!
@ArtistDreams

Suuuper cute! Can I get a ping if a shop opens? :)
@ArtistDreams

Suuuper cute! Can I get a ping if a shop opens? :)
@Heenz

Sure thing!
@Heenz

Sure thing!
@ArtistDreams I'd love to see what you come up with! Please ping me when you open your shop. :)
@ArtistDreams I'd love to see what you come up with! Please ping me when you open your shop. :)
xW59ap8.png
@Diodol

Will do!
@Diodol

Will do!
@ArtistDreams
I love them! I'd pay 30kt for one.
@ArtistDreams
I love them! I'd pay 30kt for one.
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png