Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Jove's Adopts (Imperials)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Jove I love your style so much. Would it be to much to ask you to add some red from his chest to his head? I can tip extra for it. Thanks.
@Jove I love your style so much. Would it be to much to ask you to add some red from his chest to his head? I can tip extra for it. Thanks.
pixelwindsinger_zpskiovsiug.gif
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
@Polaroid

You mean on his chest fluff? Yep, I can do it! I'll do so after work. Also thank you!! I'm glad you like it! ;w;
@Polaroid

You mean on his chest fluff? Yep, I can do it! I'll do so after work. Also thank you!! I'm glad you like it! ;w;
tumblr_nd9hr15DBh1thjdmvo3_r1_400.png
@felinekind

You're welcome!! I'm glad you're happy, thanks for buying my adopt :^D
@felinekind

You're welcome!! I'm glad you're happy, thanks for buying my adopt :^D
@sepi

Two slots have opened up! For clarification: I know you want the wings of the accent in the adopts, but what do you mean by angel rings? The halos or the jewelry?
@sepi

Two slots have opened up! For clarification: I know you want the wings of the accent in the adopts, but what do you mean by angel rings? The halos or the jewelry?
@Jove Woo, finally! I mean halos! And could you customize shape of wings? They are fandragon of my OCs so they have gijinkas. Please refer to shape and color of wings from gijinka art from their info. I can pay additional price. If you can't, I understand though.
@Jove Woo, finally! I mean halos! And could you customize shape of wings? They are fandragon of my OCs so they have gijinkas. Please refer to shape and color of wings from gijinka art from their info. I can pay additional price. If you can't, I understand though.
tumblr_otg5tmwnNc1uwew70o1_250.png tumblr_otg5ylJTRw1uwew70o1_250.png
*FR time +16 hours
*Let's love BLUE
Accent Shop
I'm looking for food!
tumblr_oxwy2iDKjf1uwew70o1_100.png
@sepi

I can accommodate the colour of the wings, but not the shape -- apparel can be added to the base, but the base stays consistent.

The total is 250kt / 250g, please let me know if this price is okay - if it is, please send a crossroads for the payment and I will get started on it tonight, when I get back from work.

@sepi

I can accommodate the colour of the wings, but not the shape -- apparel can be added to the base, but the base stays consistent.

The total is 250kt / 250g, please let me know if this price is okay - if it is, please send a crossroads for the payment and I will get started on it tonight, when I get back from work.

@sepi done! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/aea2702cea5f48af1220666831d9ecbe.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/e148ee5e860247fb136b37d169c1e196.png[/img] (right click > copy image address to get fullsize)
@sepi

done!

aea2702cea5f48af1220666831d9ecbe.png
e148ee5e860247fb136b37d169c1e196.png

(right click > copy image address to get fullsize)
@Jove Wow very fast! Thanks a lot!!! ;D They look sooooo lovely! Could I make a two shot using your adopt? I'll just flip a adopt and combine them in a canvas. Or could you do this? I can pay additional price.
@Jove Wow very fast! Thanks a lot!!! ;D They look sooooo lovely! Could I make a two shot using your adopt? I'll just flip a adopt and combine them in a canvas. Or could you do this? I can pay additional price.
tumblr_otg5tmwnNc1uwew70o1_250.png tumblr_otg5ylJTRw1uwew70o1_250.png
*FR time +16 hours
*Let's love BLUE
Accent Shop
I'm looking for food!
tumblr_oxwy2iDKjf1uwew70o1_100.png
@sepi

thank you, I'm glad you like 'em!! :D - Also of course, I will do so when I get back from work. Who do you want on the right side? Also do you want them facing each other? I can also resize them for you (you'd have to give me the dimensions you want.)

@Polaroid

Just to confirm: would you like the red on your adopt's chest like the adopt above? (The adopt for Sepi, the one on the bottom) or would you like more red elsewhere?

@sepi

thank you, I'm glad you like 'em!! :D - Also of course, I will do so when I get back from work. Who do you want on the right side? Also do you want them facing each other? I can also resize them for you (you'd have to give me the dimensions you want.)

@Polaroid

Just to confirm: would you like the red on your adopt's chest like the adopt above? (The adopt for Sepi, the one on the bottom) or would you like more red elsewhere?

@Tauriel

It's your turn in the queue! :^D

Payment breakdown:

Base - 100g
Facet - +10g
basic apparel x2 - 100g
complex apparel x1 (peace dove) - 75g
accent - 30g

The total is 315g, please let me know if this price is okay - if it is, please send a crossroads for the payment and I will get started on it tonight, when I get back from work.

@Tauriel

It's your turn in the queue! :^D

Payment breakdown:

Base - 100g
Facet - +10g
basic apparel x2 - 100g
complex apparel x1 (peace dove) - 75g
accent - 30g

The total is 315g, please let me know if this price is okay - if it is, please send a crossroads for the payment and I will get started on it tonight, when I get back from work.

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12