Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Fanciful Floofs (DONE 0/5 Final Run)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Faileas

Sure thing! I'll add you to the pinglist.
@Faileas

Sure thing! I'll add you to the pinglist.
oops, (almost) all fandragons
up
up
@Plusle These are cute! And i think it's time I Gove my favorite tundra some art! Could I get one for this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31413706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314138/31413706_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll pay in gems. And if I'm correct that would be 66 gems? 60 for the base and 3 gems for Poison and Toxin? {If I'm wrong, I apologize! It's late and my math I isn't the best at this time.} I'd also like his bandana and his earring? {Also would it be possible to have him flipped facing the right? If not that's alright!! ^.^}
@Plusle

These are cute! And i think it's time I Gove my favorite tundra some art!

Could I get one for this guy?

31413706_350.png

I'll pay in gems. And if I'm correct that would be 66 gems? 60 for the base and 3 gems for Poison and Toxin? {If I'm wrong, I apologize! It's late and my math I isn't the best at this time.}

I'd also like his bandana and his earring? {Also would it be possible to have him flipped facing the right? If not that's alright!! ^.^}
7GZL67L.pngHkZAJYc.pngflagitem-pan2.png
@Minseok1243

Of course!

66 is correct for base and genes. It'll be an extra 4g/4kt for the bandana and earring (together) as those pieces haven't been done yet. So in total it would be 70g/70kt. And I can definitely flip it for you.
@Minseok1243

Of course!

66 is correct for base and genes. It'll be an extra 4g/4kt for the bandana and earring (together) as those pieces haven't been done yet. So in total it would be 70g/70kt. And I can definitely flip it for you.
@Plusle

70 gems I can do! Thanks for the help with the math~ Anyways, I'll send the payment unless you prefer to have me wait. {I'd rather send payment first as i get busy with work and tend to forget >.<} Thank you for flipping it too!

EDIT: Ignore the crossed out part~!
@Plusle

70 gems I can do! Thanks for the help with the math~ Anyways, I'll send the payment unless you prefer to have me wait. {I'd rather send payment first as i get busy with work and tend to forget >.<} Thank you for flipping it too!

EDIT: Ignore the crossed out part~!
@Minseok1243 Adopt with apparel, with image flipped. I've included one without apparel as well. If there's anything you see you want fixed or there's any concerns don't hesitate to let me know, I'll fix it as soon as possible. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/245788cc99914a5ab3e73fc22dde653b/tumblr_oq995zNPX41veuj4wo3_r1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/137d29f0ba72f87b2a16c96b79110020/tumblr_oq995zNPX41veuj4wo1_1280.png[/img]

@Minseok1243
Adopt with apparel, with image flipped. I've included one without apparel as well. If there's anything you see you want fixed or there's any concerns don't hesitate to let me know, I'll fix it as soon as possible.
tumblr_oq995zNPX41veuj4wo3_r1_1280.png
tumblr_oq995zNPX41veuj4wo1_1280.png
@Plusle

He's beautiful!! Thank you so much! I've sent the payment for him and it's waiting for your approval~
@Plusle

He's beautiful!! Thank you so much! I've sent the payment for him and it's waiting for your approval~
@Plusle these are really cute! Can I be added to your pinglist?
@Plusle these are really cute! Can I be added to your pinglist?
Z7cgb70.png
@SamuelMaybird

Sorry it took so long to respond I. Forgot I had a ping when I got back to a computer. I'll add you to the pinglist.
@SamuelMaybird

Sorry it took so long to respond I. Forgot I had a ping when I got back to a computer. I'll add you to the pinglist.
@Faileas (Opal)
@SamuelMaybird (Open)

Shop is now open and Opal is available.
@Faileas (Opal)
@SamuelMaybird (Open)

Shop is now open and Opal is available.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8